Huge lot of eskate parts and VESC components for SALE

Need 1-2 of these.

i have dibs on 2 drvs and stms 405s before u.

1 Like

I’ll fight you and I’m bigger than you. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

doubt, but let the lil guy get some stms and drvs, have a couple of escs sitting on my workbench waiting on repairs. digikey and mouser r still a few months out and i barely just fixed a esc

1 Like

The idea of physical confrontation over chips just makes me giggle. :joy:

Happy to share of course, I’ll take whatever is left over after you guys get what you need for repairs.

FWIW if you’re ever in need of just a few 8302 or STM32F4, I keep inventory on-hand and can usually spare some. I’ve just been stockpiling whatever I can find to pull together enough to do a run of 50x Not-Focboxes.

9 Likes

So, no microchip squid games then? There’s never been a better (worse?) time. :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

I knew when I recommended NMSkate to post over here too someone would snatch all the DRVs and STMs… :joy:

2 Likes

I should’ve bought them and scalped them the second I saw the thread!

2 Likes

I would have if they were DRV8301s or DRV8353s :joy:

1 Like

I think I have responded to everyone. I’ve received a lot of messages and since I’m new to the forum, apparently you are limited on the amount you can post in a 24 hour period. If I haven’t responded to you, please send me another message, I’m not trying to ignore anyone.

5 Likes

UPDATES:

The Trampa trucks (and wheels) have sold.
The pullies price has been reduced to $5 per pulley
The PCBs shown above are $0.50 each

NEW LISTING:

MBS Matrix trucks (Brand New) $120

1 Like

XT90 Connector Anti-Spark Male Female Connector for Battery, ESC and Charger Lead- $1 each (includes male and female)

1 Like

XT60 - $0.50 per set (male and female connector)

On/Off rocket switch, 3 prong - $1.00 each

2 Likes

That should say rocker switch.

SKF CR 400380 Seal New, Shaft:1.438 in; Shaft from:1.42 in; Shaft to:1.5 in - $4 each

Fuse Auto 100A 58VDC Auto Link - $1 each

2 Likes

UPDATE:

Matrix Trucks are sold

Cast Ronin Trucks - $60 for a set (6 sets available)
These are brand new but the Ronin logo has been removed. They retail at $125 but due to the logo, I’m selling them for 48% off.

2 Likes

Suggestion: It would be easier to keep track of what’s available and what’s been sold if just the first post is edited and kept up to date with offerings.

That’s what I was initially going to do but I don’t seem to have the capability to edit posts. Not sure if it’s because I’m new to the forum and I don’t have that “privilege” or if I’m just missing something. This is what I have:

3 Likes

@longhairedboy bump to level 2?

1 Like