Huge lot of assorted esk8 parts and hardware.

They don’t look like the battle hardened kind upon closer inspection

What’s the ratio?

I believe it’s the 2.78

3 Likes

These motors are battle hardened. Checked the torqueboards website

1 Like

As someone who has battle hardened both TB6355s and 63100s. No, theyre not battle hardened to this forums standards.

Edit: Just in case someone is curious;

The white epoxy is added by me, no - very little glue between magnets from factory.

8 Likes

@Ac53n Do you have the hyperims available? More pics?

1 Like

Just another update. Some price drops.

BN270s, 10mm axles. One of them is kinda beat up as it was sanded down to fit some motors on gear drives without rubbing. $60.
Trampa fifties hangers. $40.
Trampa fifties baseplates. $40.
Four Lacroix hypertruck axles. $20.
A set of tires. $40.
A single Lacroix 6389 of unknown KV. $40.
Boardnamics M1 helical gear drives w/6355 motors. $190. Functional, but pretty beat up.
Stormcore VESC heatsink. $30.
Trampa bindings. $25
Meepo 10S2P battery, charger. $80.
Eovan GTS Carbon Pro Deck (heavy wear). $80.
Assorted motor pulleys. $5/pair.
Boa 100 wheels. $80.
TB110 wheels. $80.
Ownboard Zeus Pro battery. P42a, 13S4P, redone connector to XT90-S. Fully functional. $370.
SKP Reacher 7490 179kv motors. Excellent functional condition, a few cosmetic bumps from them being so beefy and hitting some debris. Will include a handful of 20mm wide pulleys for them in too, as theyre annoying to source. $400. Alternatively, id trade them for some reacher 6485 or similar with a bit of cash on the difference

3 Likes

I’ll take the heatsink

Any updates on all of this?

Yet another update.
BN270s, 10mm axles. One of them is kinda beat up as it was sanded down to fit some motors on gear drives without rubbing. $50.
A single Lacroix 6389 of unknown KV. $40.
Boardnamics M1 helical gear drives w/6355 motors. $180. Functional, but pretty beat up.
Trampa bindings. $25
Meepo 10S2P battery, charger. $80.
Eovan GTS Carbon Pro Deck (heavy wear). $70.
Boa 100 wheels. $80.
TB110 wheels. $80.
Ownboard Zeus Pro battery. P42a, 13S4P, redone connector to XT90-S. Fully functional. $370.
Spintend Uni Remote. Receiver not included, can be used with spintend esc still. Comes with a white sleeve. $30.

4 Likes

Interested in the meepo battery.

Shoot me a DM

1 Like

Hi - are these still up for grabs ?

If not, how did you get the 280’s as they don’t seem to be available elsewhere and (sorry for additional query - lol) are the 280’s stepped 10-8 axles or just 8s cos I wanna get the Xcell adapter sleeves but the 270’s are straight 10’s . . . . .

Let me know if poss

Thanx

I think i had contacted BN regarding if i could get a set special ordered after seeing the defiant board society post lol. They were a stepped 10-8.

Sadly, they sold a while ago.

2 Likes

Do you still have the 270s?

Afraid not.

1 Like

Is the Eovan deck still available or not?

I think i sold that one ages ago, only deck and enclosure setup i have for sale currently is the boundmotor octopus.

What all is still available?

Id have to dig around and check for other stuff, but out of the list above the following is still available.

Boa 100 wheels. $80.
TB110 wheels. $80.
Otang 85mm. $60.
Boardnamics M1AT helical, potentially missing some small hardware, minor surface rust on gears from sitting. $200.

4 Likes

Do you have any 20mm motor or wheel pulleys left?