Hoyt st el2 street board

Subject: [US] Hoyt St. EL2

Item 1
Description: tried selling this a few times but had a bunch of people bail. Full disclosure it just sold on eBay for $1500 but after fees I’m only netting $1200 which I think is criminal. So I’m gonna give it one more try to find a buyer here before I ship it off.

Hoyt el2.1
Long range battery
Includes carrying backpack
Bamboo puck remote
Glass frit grip
Fast charger

Price (USD): 1200

1 Like

It is your due diligence to check on fees before selling on a platform.

Also…you already sold it and now try to sell it here again??

5 Likes

Isn’t this kind of a shitty thing to do?
Why is it fair to sell something and then sell again somewhere else looking for a better price.
Is that what’s happening? What am I missing?

6 Likes

Weren’t you the same person using pictures of @KaramQ proto for selling your own?

4 Likes

that’s ur problem, not ours. bail on ur buyer then scammer

4 Likes

I think it’s reasonable to ask for you to take a pic of this board with Laserwolf written somewhere for verification. At the very least

2 Likes

maybe :joy:

4 Likes

Not a problem. Updating now

Thanks dude. Some people are a bit (understandably) nervous after you used someone else’s pics :joy:

what makes this 1300

1 Like

When did I use someone else’s pics?

Sort of a gray area. Wasn’t aware eBay would take 19% on the total price ie cost of board plus sales tax and shipping. Essentially 25% of the total sale

In your Facebook ad for the Prototipo

2 Likes

Idk why that would still be in there. I had that photo in a folder for when I was building my battery as a reference for the layout. I photodumped a bunch of pics and cross posted then saw that pic in there and deleted it.

2 Likes

Like that pic is from my build for a customer. Just don’t use other ppls pics bc that’s sketchy as hell bro. No shade against you, but when you use someone else’s pic, it not only implies that you are scamming but it’s quite obvious if you are

If it’s still on any of those posts it’s a mistake.

2 Likes

Agreed. Not my intention, honest mistake.

3 Likes

That makes sense. It’s an old screenshot.

Thanks for clearing things up :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No problem man, I just like things to always be :100:

5 Likes