Hoyt st el2 street board

Fuck I’m glad I’m not trying to buy something off you. :joy:

Will you complete this sale (if anyone is stupid enough to actually believe it), or maybe have another change of heart and list a third time somewhere else….?

When you advertise something for sale and it sells, you are supposed to go through with that transaction and not then look for a better deal somewhere else.

3 Likes

are you also aware that if on the 29th day of having it the buyer could break it and insist on a refund? The buyer gets 30 days no questions asked on electronics ,

2 Likes

It’s feebay at the end of the day. I don’t make it a standard practice but 25% on a relatively large sale kinda takes the fun out of it.

3 Likes

There’s that too.

Wow really lol I missed that fine text

2 Likes

i had a member here sell me a shit board on ebay,the battery was so bad i gave it away. I started asking for 300$,so glad he told me to “go fuck your self,buyer be ware,no refunds”
I even implored him to read the ebay policy,“this wont end like you think it will”

TLDR I go a refund and got to keep the board

3 Likes

Man that’s rough as a seller. I sold a printer (paper not 3d) on ebay a while ago, didn’t notice that. Fortunately I guess it worked fine for them

2 Likes

Yeah all electronics. Now if i sell a board i sell for parts, i tell the buyer why and agree to take it back for the first week, we split shipping

but ebay is too expensive now anyhow

i just hate using ebay for selling stuff in general and try my best to avoid giving them a penny. i once had a buyer wait until i shipped an item to issue a chargeback on their cc. ebay didn’t allow me to fight the chargeback, lost it. i had to pay the full amount the credit card was charged PLUS they still charged me fees on the sale.

To be fair, ebay is a bitch with fees and they always manage to find some new ones you have no idea where they come from,
last time I sold my fpv goggles, they took more than a third of the transaction in fees because somehow I posted on the french version of the website and the person bought in dollars so there was like 15% more tax than what was written in the faq

but yeah, I shipped it anyway and decided I won’t got fooled again, not tried to bail

I’ve learn that they are acting pretty much like aliexpress sellers, you can text shame them into lowering the fees if you’re insisting enough

1 Like

They don’t exactly tell you how much they will charge on a particular sale either.

Where are you located?

1 Like

sausalito california but i’m fine with shipping

It’s been 9 days and you still have the buyer waiting? Scummy

no sale was long since cancelled

sorry but i’m not giving ebay 25% of the sale just for platform usage. they aren’t upfront about the fees you’ll pay. I understand you don’t have much going on but keep your commentary to yourself

1 Like

I comment whatever and whenever i want.

You have not mentioned that the sale was cancelled.

2 Likes

well its not my job to keep you informed

You disgust me.

1 Like