I lol’d

5 Likes

5 Likes

Everybody loves free bumps

6 Likes

7 Likes

powder-nose

12 Likes

hey buddy its me kai! Member i said I might want one of these? Do you think you could do a boosted style casing for some puck guts? I’ve only taken 2 rides with my puck, but I really miss the shape of my old remote as well as having a place to put a mirror on it. Lmao. Going from a remote with a mirror I slapped on it to one without, its more responsive for sure, but I feel way less confident. Im used to holding my remote hand up to check traffic behind me and flying round my neighborhood faster than cars.

2 Likes

Looks like a not at this time. I just checked in with the guy who design one and did this remote.

🥲 I think he was going to redesign it.

I think there’s another one floating around. I don’t know that guy and don’t think I would print one to sell if I didn’t check in with the guy

2 Likes

Oh. Youre not the guy? Ill hit him up directly ive got a line i just hadn’t seen him on here lol.

you can always gut a ded boosted remote and shove the pucc inside, i believe thag’s what @kevingraehl did

that or he found a file to print and shove the pucc guts inside

happy hunting!

2 Likes

My plan is just to do vesc setup again, backwards, to use “lefty mode” in my right hand and slap a mirror on the former back. But id still like a casing, I liked the shape.

1 Like

8 Likes

See i want exactly that but flip it and reverse it like Missy Eliot

3 Likes

This is close to the @DougM design, which feels really good in the hand:

7 Likes

@bboybowzer

I hope you ignore the noise and continue with this offer.

8 Likes

So, he’s not the designer then? and the design is open source and freely available?

Tell me how this isn’t anything but reselling? Also, what your ranting about?
[/quote]

Is reselling bad? How many guys/vendors on here are actually making their product?
@bboybowzer, I like it, and will take one!!

10 Likes

$50 is a good price for top quality mjf print. Don’t like it? Don’t buy one… and keep it moving.

Think you can do better? Cool story, do so then bro… And keep it moving.

Don’t like bat wing, make something yourself… and keep it moving. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong with reselling. Everyone does it. I was only responding to a previous rant.

This is a great price if you don’t want to hump through extra hoops. GLWS!

1 Like

Took a while to read through this whole thing, lol. I’m the guy that designed the Batwing. I would consider Bao a close and very good friend, he happily saved my ass and moved most of my apartment when I wasn’t able to. I go to him with my design’s before anyone else to see what he thinks. I was flattered to hear that he wanted to do a small run of MJF Nylon and was all for it. He also had some special stuff made for me which he absolutely did not have to but I appreciate the heck out of it because the quality and feel is awesome! I also encouraged him to resell the cases and helped decide on a price for them based on what they had cost him to print and ship plus time. Anywho, these MJF prints are super nice and I love mine over the PETG cases I had printed using my Prusa. Thanks Bao!

29 Likes

[quote=“AaronTech2, post:68, topic:54689”]
He also had some special stuff made for me which he absolutely did not have to but I appreciate the heck out
[/quote] he seems to do those things for people when you least expect it. Good on ya @bboybowzer :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks @bboybowzer :blush:

17 Likes