How much is my board worth?

A few days ago, a member here asked me how much would I sell my board for… I said that I have no idea, and I really meant it.

So how does one set a price for a used diy build?

Can someone set a price for this build of mine, I am curious to see how do you guys think.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/land-it-hummie-custom-2x-6374-3d-servisas-gear-tb110/30181?u=eretron

4 Likes

Add up raw parts cost and a depreciation percentage?

It would cost ____ for you to make this + labour and I’m offering it for ____

4 Likes

Unfortunately labor is usually ignored, I’d say somewhere around 12 to 1300 might get you an offer?

Depends on how used it is, usually I would assume 20-30% price cut for used stuff

5 Likes

I’ll try to add up all the parts I’ve purchased for this board. But also labor can not be 0 I assume

1 Like

Most of us literally enjoy the building process so doing it for us isnt worth anything

8 Likes

I’d sell it for 1.5k personally (used). Looks great, quality parts. Beats an evolve for a fraction of the price.

12 Likes

I appreciate you asking the community. I also understand that it’s hard to put a price on something you put an immense amount of thought, time and effort into. Been there done that. I usually try and find someone who will take care of my stuff the same way I did.

13 Likes