How many decks do you own?

I am sure many of us envy you or would have reached that number given the right circumstances.

1 Like

You must have worked hard for that big collection.:thinking::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to add this bad boy to the ranks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah but the majority of them I got second hand at a good price. Surprising how cheap you can get good boards second hand.

4 Likes

Banana for scale.:thinking:

2 Likes

1cf

4 Likes

I was browsing old local Facebook ads there were lots of landyatchz Evos at some point even saw a flytrap but since downhill isn’t popular around here anymore I can’t find them anymore.

1 Like

Don’t think I can handle more than one deck at a time. Currently my synthetic deck (Trampa) is in service and my woody (Haero Bro) isn’t yet. And when the woody goes in, the synthetic won’t be electric anymore. So I’m safe!

1 Like

Living room:

Front door:

“Office”:

“Shop”:

11 Likes

I know a guy who would buy the Trampa deck if you would be looking to sell :rofl:

2 Likes

I was imagining that whole paragraph I wrote in a Kiwi accent.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t happen to be you?

3 Likes

Actually no :rofl: but if my mate falls through for whatever reason, I’m sure I could pick up the slack :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

+1 puts me at 13… someone abandoned a Playshion 39" dropdeck so I’m taking care of it now. Exchanging all the hardware and making it electric

Yeah right…

1 Like

To be honest… i don’t really like the trampa mtb decks :flushed: but you know, science.

2 Likes

I don’t really like it anymore either but I know I’d still take one if it was thrown at me gently for science.

2 Likes

Finished the new rack, will be nice to keep this one just for decks. As new completes roll in, the shortboards on the small rack can go into the shed :sweat_smile:

There are quite a few missing from this photo, also the kaly and the trampa aren’t mine.

11 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri damn that was a lucky drill there :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Most of the time (here at least) the wires come from above :wink:

2 Likes