How many decks do you own?

Did she smack you and say “This is tough love?”

2 Likes

She just smacked me, she doesn’t need to tell me why anymore. That’s love as well.

1 Like

What don’t you like about em?

2 Likes

Bouncy bouncy no concave.

Edit: pretty much useless without bindings

5 Likes

Those are true words sir.

1 Like

Flat/no concave and Frank

But for the longest time I dreamt about one of those boards so I would kinda like to try one just toa be sure.

All of you guys talking about how awesome your wives are and I’m just sitting here hoping that I’ll find someone in the next decade. (I’m 22)

2 Likes

Meh, just stick with random hookups. Wives suck.

3 Likes

Hehe i did not get mine from him lol.
I am interested because i got one at sender (hs11 17ply I’m 60kg)
So i won’t have much flex (i think?) never been on a tramoa deck. I am wobdering if it is worth it to get skinned in case i don’t like the board on something but then there aren’t many choices for emtb with undertray battery (not going full emtb

Sorry for off subject

2 Likes

A relationship is a lot of work especially for her. So try as many as you can, chances are one of them will be discouraged to look for a replacement and stay with you.

3 Likes

That’ll be stiff for you but there will still be some bounce. The biggest problem you will have with it is the camber, it won’t flatten out for you and you’ll be riding bow legged

3 Likes

That’s the deck you snatched from me for 100$ right?

Who was selling it again? I forgot

It was painted black

Also, don’t be sorry for off topic, @Tamatoa pretty much started this thread to find me a support group and between him and I we have successfully derailed more than a couple of topics :rofl:

5 Likes

My thread my rules. And yeah derail away…

Suck it @BillGordon

8 Likes

No from @ ATC
I got deck, eboosted enclosure, gummies, Vertigo trucks for 350 usd. Everything was quite used except the gummies but a little retouch and was good as new :blush:

2 Likes

I totally get that. I’m not in a rush but I am ready to make something work.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the one I just wanted the deck and he told me he’d rather sell complete and locally

Complete I mean with the enclosure

Anyways, you won it so no hard feelings.

1 Like

Don’t expect to find one like @riako ‘s wife from the start tho that one is a rare Pokemon.

3 Likes

About that no one came to discuss how owning so many decks made their life much more fun. I am disappointed, like I let you down.

2 Likes