How fast have you gone?

Owā€¦

1 Like

It still ows, I had to lie to the Physio and learn how to sleep on my right side.

Still worth it, for just a second you get to fly

4 Likes

You know if you kept your finger on the throttle, maybe a remount would have been possible?

3 Likes

I once came in like 25 seconds.

Oops different fast.

14 Likes

Current with reverse? youā€™re just not trying

2 Likes

I wonder what this feels like. :frowning:

4 Likes

This is fast?? Damnitā€¦

2 Likes

Fastest recent run on my 12s 16/38 gearing, tb110s, 12s4p 25r pack, dual focbox w/ 3dservisas case, dual 170kv 6374 maytech motors on 200mm sr RKP

4 Likes

31mph on my esk8. 40mph on my old analog board but that was a decade ago. Once I get the rest of my safety gear Iā€™ll be trying to max out my new(not finished) boards hypothetical top speed of 41mph.

Edit: I need to proof read my post before posting themā€¦I always have misspelled words due to my fat fingers on this little screen.

2 Likes

Trust me, youā€™re pure elegance compared to me. I can only type decently on a mech keyboard.

1 Like

Oh, and 25 mph. I brave.

1 Like

offtopic rant - triggered!!!

Please donā€™t bring up mechanical keyboardsā€¦ I suffered through almost 2 years of keyboard addiction. you name it, printing keycaps, fabricating cases, hand soldering all the diodes and wires in custom matrices, programming firmware and custom functionality into it including wiring custom tones, beeps, RGB patterns for each and every layer and function scripted from boot my specific DE setup, ortholinear, SA, OEM, DSA, custom profile caps iā€™d make for myself, making my own USB cables, coiling those cables, teflon lubing, lube that costs like $100 a gram, click modding, spring swaps obviously, vintage stems in only the best modern housings, vintage restorations, omfg god damnit you got me going I canā€™t I cant. I could go on and take pictures and talk about these damn keyboards for days. Some internet guy even did artwork of one of my builds and sent it to me along with a tribute for his late doggoā€¦ Warms my heart

Itā€™s been over a year now. I justā€¦ I have been ā€¦ just using them lately.

Iā€™m sorry, hereā€™s one. donā€™t please donā€™t get me started again.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2740927

2 Likes

Rip your wallet

2 Likes

Letā€™s not derail, but I was never at that level. Cool art for sure, though. Just cheapo with blues enough for me.

2 Likes

So my fastest Iā€™ve been I think is about 43mph back when I was temporarily running dual belts but it was measured by my friend chasing me on a super fast E-uni. My stuff im submitting shows me hitting 39 and 40 mph on two different builds. 12s4p Torqueboards battery on all builds, 39mph speed is running a single motor 6374 TB motor with 16/36 gear ratio on 97mm abecs. 40mph is recent on 90kv dual TB direct drive motors riding on TB 110mm wheels.

5 Likes

I decided to ride home switch the other day, couldnā€™t go faster than 20kph before it was too wobbly and scary.

11 Likes

Better to learn switch and not need it than need it and not have it (although i have 0 fucking clue when you would need to switch)

5 Likes

You are bombing a mountain, pull a slide just wrong enough and a car in the other lane keeps you from returning to regular, and gravity pulls you back to speed switch.

5 Likes

see, a novice like me doesnā€™t even know how to slide, i just send the hill

Probably not the smartest, and certainly not the safest approach, but it gets my adrenaline going and i use adequate gear :wink:

3 Likes

If your just sending hillsā€¦

Fair enough on an eboard.

Incase your electronics fail though, you should learn how to slide. There are a million YT vids. Itā€™s easy enough to get the basics down in a day or two, and it could save your life in a pinch.

5 Likes