How fast have you gone?

I wanna see em. Post a GPS screenshot or metr log of your fastest runs ever. Also should post your board specs and gearing :wink:

2 Likes

Baja G4x

8 Likes

I’ve hit 43 MPH (not kmph) on a downhill board.

Ha that’s 69kmph

4 Likes

3 Likes

This should be fun:

@Arzamenable

8 Likes

Lol, way to end the party :rofl:

7 Likes

I will end it right here.

@MoeStooge

He will have a video. It will be a vhs.

old school.
:sunglasses:

23 Likes

Top Speed 25MPH and I needed new pants. no need to prove it most can go that fast but I get to 20 prity quick low gearing

5 Likes

I don’t have the metr pro app on my phone anymore.
But ive gone 39mph on my old hummie build.
I’ve topped out other people’s boards but no idea how fast that was. ( @DerelictRobot )

Downhill ive hit 60mph tho. So I’m just waiting for esk8 to catch up lol.

9 Likes

Highest I’ve hit on the radar at the F1 circuit is 61km/h

6 Likes

Aren’t we all?

4 Likes

Do you have downhill videos of you? I always think this guys are aliens… Really impressed by the skills and balls needed. Looks like you can take off at the first little stones you encounter :grin:

9 Likes

As long as you’re confident in your ability to make it down the hill, have proper stance, and have enough balls, pebbles are nothing :wink:

6 Likes

My buddy might still have some of us fucking around but not much fulll speed stuff.

But I’ve never been big on taking pictures let alone video of my life lol.

Its definitely been a few years since I pushed my downhill ridding like that. The hills in this town suck. Only thing I miss about Portland. ( except @SeanHacker )

7 Likes

For real. I’ve hit branches lol. At those speeds with good wheels most stuff gets tossed put of the way. Unless you hit a box lol

6 Likes

Yea i’ve noticed that at those speeds i can feel the little bumps and cracks but never really knocked off my board or begin to wobble. I guess its just the characteristics of such high speeds

2 Likes

Lol the fastest I’ve gone is 22mph because shitty hub motors :sob:…might hit 31 when Hyperion finally ships my battery and motors

4 Likes

no ones that stupid :joy: right @b264 ?

7 Likes

i just built a board that can jump into hyperspace. GPS doesn’t work there, neither do CMOS sensors… soooo… you’ll just have to believe me when i say FTL on belts is so 2018.

9 Likes

Which is your favorite downhill setup?

2 Likes