How do you Clean your dirty board?

Ah yeah I believe ive seen the video of that guy too :rofl:

2 Likes

This irritates the piss out of me. When I suggested this was a great method for cleaning wheels, and that I did it regularly, people poopoo’d it and said it was not good for the wheels. Now tons of people do it and I get zero credit. FML :slight_smile:

13 Likes

is that foodsafe? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know for sure. I usually run it with some bleach, empty, after I wash my wheels. My wife has never complained about it and she can smell it from work when I smoke a cigar in the bathroom :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I run mine down with a hose, but in the winter I take it into the shower

1 Like

So i usally just put the board in the dishwasher and when i take it out I clean it in the sink to cool it down, it really takes all the dirt off my cardboard enclosure

4 Likes

I do that with a old toothbrush. Simple and reliable.

6 Likes

I just use my current toothbrush

10 Likes

Must be an allrounder.

2 Likes

haaaa… sadely, I know that feeling so well.
didn’t know you do that, it’s some esk8fr collegues that share that. (its was yrs ago)

I think it pretty nice an easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works well. I do it once a year when we get snow, if we get snow. otherwise I just do it when my wife pisses me off :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

i’ll have to remember that, that would really piss her off :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I clean everything with fire. Tried and true method

2 Likes

If it’s safe to wash your computer parts in a dishwasher then I think wheels will survive. Lol

11 Likes

safe and reasonable are two entirely different things :grimacing:

3 Likes

It absolutely is, I wash my phone and notebook in the dishwasher monthly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well your average person wouldn’t need to.do that.

2 Likes

A proven method

6 Likes

8 Likes

Gave it a good 'ol scrub.

5 Likes