Hook, Line, Oh Shit! build by Savage1

what’s the pressure of those tires?

1 Like

35 psi

3 Likes

Can they made compatible with tubeless tires? I run my Meepo tubeless tires and 16psi and they are pretty amazing.

1 Like

Those hubs look amazing! :heart_eyes: I’ve always liked this build of yours. It only had two shortcomings: (1) Motors mounted on the wrong side. (2) Mediocre wheels. Now both of that is fixed and it’s perfect! It might be even slightly more perfect with raw trucks. The blue is nice but it doesn’t let some of those sexy truck curves pop. Raw for the win! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I actually really like the Zoobomb 111’s. I guess @glyphiks and I are part of the small weirdo group that still likes thane.

Not perfect. I need my drag handle!!!
I think I’m gonna remake the stock Apex clamps to attach my original handle. The spacing is actually perfect.(That will also tie the two drives together adding for more rigidity.)

3 Likes

I so WANT to go tubless.!!! Unfortunately, on those hubs, I don’t have enough space to machine an o ring groove. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You and the Aussie aren’t the two only people. I have a 40:60 ratio of pneumatic/street boards.

1 Like