Lacroix Nazaŕe Supersport × Gotway EX.N

15 Likes

Nice vid! Next time post it in here

2 Likes

Glad to see you on the forum! Your videos are impressive. Rock solid at 40+

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We’ve shared your videos here a few times :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Heath! Glad to see you on here, been enjoying your videos, they’re pretty cool.

It would be awesome if you went over to DIY Builds and share all the mods you’ve done to your Nazare, I think we would al find it interesting

3 Likes

It’s the question everyone’s asking and that answer is conspicuous by its absence.

I’m also curious if you get cramp in your back leg from standing stock still the whole time.
(Edit: subject came up earlier here)

3 Likes

It’s really not much. Early Naz SS using the old enclosure, all stock electronics besides the 65100 motors, tuned vesc settings, ti axles, ti kingpins, well balanced wheels, geared to the moon, white and green bushings, custom deck

4 Likes

My legs actually do a lot of work on this thing. My stance is talked about so much and I really don’t understand why. My whole approach to riding is to try to keep my upper body still and solid while using my legs to distribute my weight where I need it. I use a wide stance to triangulate and lower my mass while keeping legs 80% extended so I can carve out of a wobble if encountered. It looks funny because I’m not 5’6" like a lot of these guys and I’m also not concerned with looking fast lol. I don’t get cramps, but I have experienced some knee discomfort on the inside of my rear leg from aggressive riding.

5 Likes

Very cool ride. :+1:

3 Likes

No doubt, man. You can’t be taking curves at those sorts of speeds without getting some serious stress through the legs. My very unimportant comment on your stance is simply that you don’t have a very physical, bodily or flamboyant sort of technique. It’s really not a criticism. People ride in a way that gives them the pleasurable experience they’re looking for. Unless it’s dangerous or plain ineffective, how can it be bad?

Anyway, to more important matters…

72/20?

62/20 in that last video. 62/22 at the moment (looking for 50+)

3 Likes