High-performance remote batch- Get in on the gravy

@Ricco I’m not certain about the button. Yes, these are totally programmable on the Arduino IDE… in fact that’s the only way that I know how to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw… the dropper is filled with bull testosterone mixed with wolf urine. Use it however you please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for being honest, yeah that remote is crap.

@Kellag A lot of great ground-work was laid in that project, but they needed a designer/fabricator to tidy it up in the end :slightly_smiling_face: Better parts solved the problem for me. If you could ride with one of mine you’d see what I mean. Also, the wolf-urine takes it to a whole new level.

The internals are the problem homie, software and disconnects

1 Like

I haven’t had a disconnect in six months of use. No joking. I’ve read about other peoples problems. I haven’t had them. Adding an L/C power supply and better antennas might be why.

Lol yeah it’s no bueno, just buy a hoyt puck you get a reliable remote and it’s bamboo

1 Like

@Kellag What’s going on here? I’m trying to be civil. My remote works. You don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to. Please move a long to another thread.

Hey man I just think your buyers should be aware that your “high performance” racing remote is just a skin of a remote that disconnects on people and has many other problems. It’s a cute case tho

1 Like

be ready to have a shit load of issues with disconnects, at least for people that live in big cities… that feather remote almost killed me change all kinds of antenna still didn’t work :-1:t3::-1:t3:

1 Like

My remotes all come with a full money back guarantee. If you don’t like it. Return it to me in one piece and I will refund you. I do these in small batches. Once they are delivered, I help people get set up. I make sure people are happy then I move on. Buy it or don’t.

2 Likes

I do respect and appreciate the feed-back. I just haven’t had these problems with my builds. I’ve put a lot of hours in riding with these. It’s working for me.

Where are you located at, we been testing the feather remote out here in San Francisco and we try to get to work and had no luck,… the person that build the remote was out in UK which I felt he ghost us :-1:t3:

1 Like

Shit I’m happy to send you the remote over to you :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe you could try it out …

2 Likes

I’m in Denver. I haven’t had issues in the downtown area nor have any of my friends here, but Denver isn’t SF. I’d happily test the remote out and send it back. I’d also, like to get a remote tested there. Maybe we can work something out.
I’ve never actually tried one of the 3D printed models. I’d like to figure out what I’m doing that makes it work so well. The thumb-wheel is way better. It’s military spec. I used UFl antennas. I also used an LC power supply to keep the 5V-in steady. I also work with VESC 6 for the most part.

4 Likes

Seriously, I wouldn’t sell these to people if I thought it would kill them, or just end up being a pain in my ass. There are easier and more ethical ways to make a buck.

2 Likes

Then u prob shouldn’t sell em

For anybody interested in what I did to improve upon the original Feather smart remote, check out my original post “Race Remote Project” here on the forum. I go through the entire build. You can even make your own.

@Kellag Until you get a chance to try one, go back under your bridge.

2 Likes

I feel like @tomiboi is being open and honest and believes in the product he’s selling.

Point taken gentlemen. Feather remote bad for elite SF highroller crew ok. If this fails on people you are welcome to come in and say “I told you so” but until that happens you’re basically just being assholes.

29 Likes

There are also about twenty little copacitors and resistors on my remote that the original doesn’t have. That might be why it’s working so well. I’ve got a about 25 out there. Not a single drop.

3 Likes