Go-FOC DV4s/DV6s/D100s<FREE SHIPPING!>

Thanks for the heads up.

So connect XT90s before connecting CAN, and you’re all good?

@sugandese doesn’t roll to start fire up the second ESC anyway? Curious why you did two buttons. :slight_smile:

1 Like

D100s doesn’t have it for some reason

2 Likes

I’m running d75’s. 2 different batches, one with a normally open button and one with a normally closed.

I blew one up earlier this year plugging those xt90’s in with the can line connected but yeah do it before you plug in the can line and you’re all good.

1 Like

@zero_ads ran into an issue with single on button where only one esc turns on sometimes when you don’t press the on button long enough, so maybe it’s better just to run two buttons anyway.

Turning it off you can be super quick no problem. Turning it on I always hold 2-3 seconds. But if only one is on, a quick press won’t turn on the other side to get back to a good state.

I have no space for two buttons lol

Linking @frame D100s heatsink measurements - 95mm x 30mm

1 Like

Sorry if it has already been answered, but if I don’t want to use a switch with D100S, what I have to do with GND, 5V and SW on the right?

I mean wich ones I have to put together?

1 Like

SW+GND

1 Like

Did this help at all or did you never solve the issue?

I’m noticing this braking issue now that I’ve moved to larger sized motor pinions 15/67. It lets to and just rolls as you said.

When I was on 11 and 12T pinions I didn’t notice this being an issue. But quite noticeable now that I’m on 15T. Quite strange, not a huge bother at the moment…

I’m on 15/72. I didn’t bother with full current I just pulled out it and boxed it. There’s no real fix.

I just found with braking (not rolling in reverse) the current to the motors is really weak on the bench.

2 Likes

So, uhh, my dv6s doesn’t want to turn off. I think I remember seeing someone else with this issue

1 Like

Check this out, should fix it.

2 Likes

Hmm, the power button on mine is only a 3 pin jst. Assuming I’m going to need to splice it

It’s just vesc tool software you have to change

1 Like

Oh? Which setting?

Read the thing Ryan sent

2 Likes

Thanks man. Got thrown off by the different jst connector. Changed the settings on the dv4s for same thing, but for some reason I thought it wasn’t necessary for the dv6s.

1 Like

It’s necessary for all makerx power switch escs as far as I know

2 Likes

Read this.