HI100L 75V 100A ESC Based on VESC 75300

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=597679168982&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.1a362e8dZHSXD3&_u=9v1duekbc4b&sku_properties=122216547:20213

The matching harness will be provided together.

6 Likes

ok,I will always be there.

1 Like

Gh1.25 connector with buckle and lock.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Locked connections is so much better, I don’t know why it took so long until someone started using these.
JST connectors always gave me anxiety especially for the remote controls receiver connection.

9 Likes

The item doesnt seem to be visible on his taobao page but this here old link still works.

https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=621657377083

Also seemed like makerx will provide them in the future.

4 Likes

Hmm interesting I guess I do like them too. A shame to have to re-wire things tho

2 Likes

I was pretty surprised but the maytech v6 come with a fairly goodl looking USB-c

Hello. Care to elaborate about the mosfet gate drivers? An extensive spec list would be appreciated. Wish you fair sales and a strong customer service.

On a side note, your MOSFETs are 75v abs max rated, not 75v operational so it’d be best that you rate 16S and not just recommend 16S voltage.

1 Like

yeh, we are a cooperative compan.
This will be available on our official website soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your product.

Do you have some footage showing lab stress tests ?
A lot of VESC derivatives pop up these days and we know how “powerful” they’re advertised and though how hard is it to find a reliable and beefy VESC in the real life.

All this without mentioning customer service.

Help us to gain back confidence into those V6 derivatives.

2 Likes

Looks like the ucc27211 gate driver from one of the board pics.

1 Like

Yes, it is.

1 Like

So does this come with adapters or not? Every esk8 thing I see has JST connectors. I’m not in the market for this ESC but I definitely wouldnt buy it if I had to adapt literally every single connection.

2 Likes

Good compromise.

If it’s a better connector that is more vibration-resistant, then I personally feel like that would outweigh the downfalls of needing to reterminate everything. But that’s an " if " – so hopefully it turns out to be.

1 Like

[Link redacted out of security reasons]

All these escs popping up, we need that community dyno setup. Put em thru the same set of tests and report data. I’d do it in a heartbeat if I had a proper workshop.

9 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes