Help us get justice for a tiktok user in the esk8 community!

im sure he doesn’t care :joy: and just ring up boosted and say hey…yeah so my board is gone again, can u send another one overnight? m’kay ty

5 Likes

You can call yourself whatever you want brotha, dont bother me! Yeah for me i do enjoy the building over the riding, so hobbyist is what i call myself. But thats just me ya know

3 Likes

Correct, it’s more about the fact that it’s a “common” thing.

1 Like

common thing being, the fact that people don’t follow airport / airline restriction no matter how dumb they think the rules are, then when shit happens, they go bat shit crazy about it

That’s why nese exist :joy:

yes.

din do nuffin

2 Likes

I could say they are hobbies till they are your main income, or part of that main income.
Example being you have multi hobbies that pay the bills makes you more of a professional at it
in terms of the definition.

I just dont think we are anything low on the pole. As if the builders/riders/hobbyist would not make
a esk8 happen without any advancements from developers.
I mean we kinda just make shit work and if anything the devs etc build off what we
have haggered together in our small shops. They just make it look fancy and more proper
in my opinion.

So in a way, we are the root of development. Not so much the hobbyist maybe…

I think it’s mandatory to destroy confiscated items, but I’m pretty sure that they sneak out the items they like to keep them or sell them.

I’ve seen that happen in dumpsters. Recycle plants employees aren’t allowed to take stuff from the trash, but somehow everyone has gold chains and rings lmao

Not at all what I said.

What I said is that someone assembling parts is not inventing anything, yet I have seen a LOT of folks certainly act like they have. In this case we have someone claiming exactly that, so I made comment to clarify. Has nothing to do with your own ability, or my own.

Brian, quit trying to jump in front of every opportunity to be offended by me. What are you even going on about?

Anyway, this thread was a dumpster fire from the start, the entire thing is based on false premise.

3 Likes

Potentially an airplane fire too.

It’s like a circle.

5 Likes

@NullBlox clearly I struck a nerve with my statement that wasn’t at all aimed at you.

You are welcome to PM me about this (in the PM thread where this discussion was already taking place) but it’s a petty move to try to use this as ammunition when you’re clearly upset. You cancelled your Patreon and were told you would still receive a beta remote with the next batch, and have been given updates via PM every time you’ve asked.

Do you? I’m a big hugger, c’mere.

3 Likes

It took like half a second for this to get derailed. :joy:

2 Likes

ummm… got me all wrong. No ammo, no gun, no BS.
Just a question actually.

Imma hold you to this, If Im ever in the same place as you!
(No Homo)

I didnt have the funds, and yah re-subbed already knowing I would get a remote.
Didnt know I would lose my place for not keeping funds going each month.
Figured my place was my place and supported before I knew a remote was a thing…

2 Likes

I came in and made a generally correct statement based on my own experience and managed to offend people to the point of “going to war” :joy:

2 Likes

welcome to esk8.news…, uh i mean Andrew Dresner

3 Likes

forum.adresner.news

Technically everything after this

Is off topic since @xsynatic found this by looking up his other TikTok videos

Would have been dope to see a discussion about airline batteries

1 Like

Ik Ik, I agree w everything you said. Just wanted to put out that even if we’re just simple hobbyists assembling parts, and to some it may be a tad more technical than building a PC, this shit is an adventure trying to learn how to build a proper board, and to have pride as builders. I didn’t mean to constrew what you said originally.

3 Likes

We’re all a bunch of depressed hobbyists aren’t we

2 Likes

triggered

2 Likes