Help us get justice for a tiktok user in the esk8 community!

I feel like he should be fined for his actions but there should be a mechanism to retrieve his goods from airport security.

1 Like

If the item was tagged as hazardous materials, there could be a mountain of bureaucracy in the way of getting it back.

4 Likes

Exactly this.

Topic done, thread closed.

don’t worry, I won’t close it…yet

4 Likes

Airport security is definitely using his board to patrol around rn

6 Likes

I can totally see that as being part of the fine print.

1 Like

They may not have the remote and/or charger.

1 Like

Wut is happening. Before I even considered the battery thing this video just seemed sus aff. Why is the dude using a weird fake voice over in his videos, one being an asian woman and the other like a raspy voiced dude?? Why doesn’t he personally make a statement in his videos?? SO MANY QUESTIONS

5 Likes

Welcome to tiktok

11 Likes

This person doesnt deserve a whole lot of that. He broke the rules and is now crying about it on tiktok while slandering an airline. United sucks, we get it, but the dude has made literally 20 videos about this shit, and people are getting angry in his comments.

6 Likes

You have seen a tiktok before right?

5 Likes

Need moar viewz

whatever it takes

maybe why? IDK

2 Likes

lol actually no i don’t do the tiktak =/

4 Likes

So if he didn’t just bail on his flight and continued on, they don’t have any responsibility to hold said items. If it’s not at the air port when he got back it gets sent off to a surplus auction.

As per the internet articles I’ve read on this.
We did find a teamgee board at a surplus

1 Like

Hey @Rhythm get your buddy on the forums here to join in the lively discussion! Would likely help his cause because currently were all just speculatingggg

3 Likes

Me either. I just asked my wife the same question the other day when it was scream reading text on a video.

3 Likes

There’s nothing to help.

Dude didn’t read Uniteds TOS. Board got yeeted. Not the first time stuff like this happens.

Casey neistat also lost 1 or 2 boards because the airline said nah uh. You either fly without it and never see it again or stay here with it.

4 Likes

I would take this as its one of a kind and no other boards are like that one.
Unless you think its a pre-build?..

I feel like someone needs a hug. :slight_smile:

I cant tell if you are joking, since its facts of life…
So the skateboarder is a hobbist since they use off the shelf parts to make a skateboard?..
Where is the logic in this…?
The skateboarder is the one who pushes the designers and products to get better and better.
If anything the hobbiest as you call it is the reason the fire keeps burning.
Without that flame you would not have a job… or am I taking this out of context…
(its common for me to see things from an alternative view.)

Side note: Has that OSSR gotten any closer to getting sent to me?

Thats what i consider myself, but to each thier own!

2 Likes

grafik

4 Likes

I guess its a hobby until it pays you bills, that is easy to change.

I do get the idea of being into it as a hobby but skateboarding is a sport.
Its in the olympics ect ect. so its more than a hobby in real life.
You can choose to disregard that but that’s not logical to me.

I can see how this may seem like Im forcing my side but I have no way of
selling facts to someone like a car saleman.