Help us get justice for a tiktok user in the esk8 community!

triggered

2 Likes

Yeah, but I love all you depressed bastards.
This forum motivates me to learn everyday honestly. (that sounds hella corny sry)

3 Likes

REEEE IM AN INVENTOR :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Fuck that. Nothing wrong with posting feelings about esk8. Been a huge refuge for me.

3 Likes

it’s from his youtube channel

anybody want to the the calculations?

He said his board would be on sale for 2899 $

grafik

3 Likes

I too think for the most part we’re hobbyists. Unless it’s a major source of your daily activity or it’s a major source of income, it’s hard to call yourself a professional.

Only thing I’ve invented is my own inability to install threaded inserts and my insanely stupid throttle curve.

4 Likes

You’ve got a lot of hope for a New Yorker, sir.

12 Likes

I hope you’ve open licensed this invention, cause otherwise I’m gonna go broke paying you fees for all my shitty threaded insert attempts

6 Likes

this better not be copyright / tm shit, either way im not paying that fee / fine / penalty

Trampa moment.

Whenever someone here messes up a threaded insert, I send them a c&d

6 Likes

I consider myself an esk8 athlete. Takes skill and muscle control to do corners at 15mph :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Laughs in my pfp

The embarrassing display in this thread of hobbyists trying to explain what words mean is quite fun to watch.

Bunch of fools, you all are, with your cute little hobbies, and sports, and professions, and all that brouhaha.

ADORBS!

10 Likes

Best thing to come out of this thread

3 Likes

I’m learning too many words from you. Next its gonna be how to spell pheasable feasable
feasible

1 Like

2 Likes

Pft. I’m an esk8 engineer. And my English is better than your Norwegian.

5 Likes

@UFOskada coming in hot! :fire:

You forgot: “able to use sarcasm in a non-native tongue”

3 Likes

can’t mess up if i never start :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think he’s mad at me now. :frowning:

2 Likes