Help this user sort his TB DD issue

Cool good deal sounds like you have a working motor and it sounds like your VESC tool settings are borked up a bit.

Depending on firmware version it’s a bit different. What firmware are you running?

Yup, I would back up to Ack 3.103 and see if that improves anything.

@Chingiz

Try this:

2 Likes

I’ve never setup an FSESC dual, I assume it’s just like two singles just CAN on the PCB, so setup is required for both master and slave individually… is that correct?

1 Like

Correct, iirc there’s a can bus switch on the PCB

2 Likes

Yeah… , but still generates a lot of OFFTOPIC! CUSTOMER SERVICE is not about faulty product but about dealing with Customers.

3 Likes

Stuff like that will always happen. Best you can do is Skip his comments and move on to reading what’s important to you

1 Like

Dexter would otherwise be providing this support for a product that ultimately seems probably isn’t an issue with his product but some other companies product. Maybe the topic can be split to a more appropriate thread at this point…

And customer service definitely includes faulty products… that’s one of the main reasons I’d reach out to any company for customer service… help with a faulty product.

2 Likes

Do you see people complaining about Tb mounts here or in specific topic? :slight_smile: Ironically we create more spam xD

1 Like

Has the person with the motor issue tried the shorting the phases trick to see if the motor is good?

1 Like

But is it the SAME motor that doesn’t work, or a DIFFERENT motor?

I don’t think you are listening or want to help yourself. I’ve asked this important question twice now, and you evade the answer both times. I feel like you just want to blame someone, instead of working toward finding the cause of the problem. If that’s the case, you are just wasting our time here. You must read. And in order to be helped, you must be willing to help yourself. Don’t worry about being able to, we can help with that. But only you can be willing to.

I will ask a third time:

If you leave everything else the same, but change which side the motors are connected to — connect the left motor to the right ESC, and the right motor to the left ESC — does it change which motor doesn’t work?

6 Likes

Correct, and CAN on the PCB but hard switch to enable/disable.

2 Likes

Let’s just try to fix this and I’ll move later.

1 Like

Yes, and it passed. It also spins up during detection, so not dead as he thought.

2 Likes

@Chingiz is that a flipsky ESC? I got that failed flux linkage BS when doing motor detection with some flipsky 6.6s. Same exact exact issue, one motor didn’t spin and tried every firmware version. I ditched those ESCs and it’s been running fine on focboxes. If that’s a flipsky ESC I can almost guarantee that’s the problem, and the motors are fine

5 Likes

updated to the latest version, i also dont understand why this motor dont work with hobbywing esc only one motor second one work perfect

it the SAME motor

1 Like

yes its Dual FSESC6.6 Plus based on VESC6 by flipsky, also i tried it with boundmotor vesc and hobbywing esc, work only one motor, but today i tried with winboard esc all motors work

so flipshit v6, boundmotor v4 and hobbywing all doesn’t work, but only lingyi works? that’s pretty weird…

Have you verified the resistance between all 6 phase leads?

Try this and see what the result is

3 Likes