Help me fix Halbj613's Carvons

Ftfy

2 Likes

This amuses me.

3 Likes

Whether it is or not, I would suggest lightly heating and removing it so you can process if further damage exists (it probably does) and assess possible repairs

I donā€™t even tell my customers that.

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather hear ā€œthereā€™s no problems to my knowledgeā€

I donā€™t say anything. I built it, hereā€™s pics, it shipped yesterday. No juju either way. When i sweat over a board i never see it again. When Iā€™m over confident shit comes back three times. Now I donā€™t say anything. lol

7 Likes

But youā€™re selling new. If I buy used and get no description of state, I suspect you hid a shitty dildo in the enclosure

1 Like

Goddamn better be a dildo in the enclosure. Mine ship with dildos. Community standard.

5 Likes

whatā€™s the minimum accepted dildo length to be approved community standard?

4 Likes

The length of 6 21700s end to end seems fitting.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a deep fit

2 Likes

Just the way Bill likes it

6 Likes

So yeah. Replace all the bearings, rewind the stators, epoxy the sensors and phase leads, and all boards are now required to contain dildos.

2 Likes

are we allowed to DIY the didlos by hand forming used tootsie rolls?

so many rulez

1 Like

ooof
making my 18650ā€™s feel inferior and shrink back even more

1 Like

This is your finest moment of leadership yet.

3 Likes

what couldve beenā€¦

6 Likes

it makes the baby jesus weep, Max!!!

1 Like

This really isnā€™t a ā€œhow to fix carvonsā€ but and ā€œshua relationship emotional help Iā€™ve been traumatized as fuckā€ thread.

Sit down. Close your eyes. Do a phat sigh.
Scream whatever you need to scream.
If you are still psychology affected, please call @glyphiks (AUS), @kook (US), @BillGordon (ASIA) or @Grozniy (EU).
Guaranteed to feel better

3 Likes

I donā€™t usually call out people like this but what the fuck @Halbj613, whatā€™s going on

8 Likes