Help ID a wheel

You got the ones from Fabi? ESK8Europe.com ?
the ONSRA 115 Airless Rubber Wheels?

1 Like

Yea from Fabi. The core of my Foamies broke but i still wanted something that is not terrible to tide in the rain. His website said it fits all kegel adapters … maybe plastic Adapters bend into shape but Metall ones wont fit.

its probably a general problem with the wheels and not my Pulleys.

3 Likes

Thanks! Was about to buy them and some 3dservisas pulleys, but the thickest ever pulley spokes definitely won’t fit the smallest ever core holes :laughing:

2 Likes

I managed to adapt them to my Pulleys, I slowly Drilles the holes bigger and bigger by 0,2mm and 6,2mm started to fit perfectly, 6,0mm is definitely to small maybe 6,1mm is already enough but 6,2mm works for me.

6,5mm is definitely to big, I first started with the conventional sizes from 6mm straight to 6,5mm but that’s very loose. I later got all the in between drills to try it out.

1 Like

These are horrible wheels worst contact patch only thing I find mine good for is making burnout marks on concrete.
I have the 105mm rubber is too hard. Only tried them with my direct drive, but now the live in the John West wheel bin with my MBS 100, a set of 105 baconstrips, and those horrid evolve 83s. Kill them with fire. NTBRA

3 Likes

Watch out, if it’s not a real California kegel core then you can destroy your pulleys

The china clone kegel style cores are a little different

2 Likes

Just got the 115mm wheels and they don’t fit my TB direct drive Kegel adapters. Did you do this with a hand-held drill?

Just measured the holes, they are around 5.5-5.7mm diameter only, so no wonder the adapter doesn’t fit. I also have the 105mm rubber wheels with plastic core, as well as several kegel urethane wheels. They all have exactly 6mm diameter holes and fit perfectly.

1 Like

There is a dude from Reddit said it managed to fit these wheel to his Revel Kit adapter applying a lot of force. Maybe WD40 can help you?

1 Like

WD40 is a good idea, might give it a try. I wouldn’t feel good about forcing them on though. I’d rather drill a clean 6mm hole, if I can be sure how to do it properly.

I just got my onsra wheels and have the same issue. Holes for the kegel spokes are too small. WTF.
Any ideas? What tools can I use to drill the holes larger?

Just looking into this, seems this can be done quite clean and easy by hand using a 6mm “reamer”:

2 Likes

This looks like a proper way to drill the holes. I’m getting my wheels in several days and will try this approach if WD40 won’t help

Oh boy , here we go.

4 Likes

great find! thank you. I’m going to give this a try.

Hey guys, I managed to fit Onsra 115mm wheels to my revel kit kegel adapter. It didn’t fit out of the box, the holes a liitle bit smaller than the adapter pegs.

I used sandpaper to cut down the inner side of pegs a little bit and it finally fit.
The fix looks not great not terrible. Hope the adapter will not crack, but definitely this is a way to destroy it.
photo_2020-08-06_14-58-23

1 Like

sorry i did not reply earlier. i used a drill press and screwed the wheels to the table. With a hand drill the holes were not perfectly straight because the hole on top is curved. I wanted to avoid messing around with my pulley. Around 5,5mm - 5,7mm is the normal size for my kegel holes. My larger holes only really make contact with the inner part of the kegel adapter.

unfortunately, that is such a unsafe hack, I’d be more likely to return those wheels… bad QC ONSRA… shame on ya!

get these instead for the same and better outcome!

I was able to get my standard kegel pulleys to fit the Onsra wheels after reaming the holes with a hand reamer from amazon and 6mm reamer bit.The fit is still very tight at 6mm, but it works and it’s much harder to find a 6.2mm reamer bit.
Here’s exactly what I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077M6XPVL/

Thanks @Menjos !!

4 Likes

Bought this tool from your suggestion and can confirm it worked with my Kegel wheels. I also bout some generic drilling/cutting fluid, and used my drill press instead of the and tool. Worked really well when I went nice and slow. now the adapters fit just perfectly. I am a little worried about the exposed metal now oxidizing or rusting, put I think because it is aluminum, it should be ok right?