Help! FOCBOX unity cutting out

Bienvenue sur le forum. Je vois que tu reçois déjà l’aide de plusieurs alors je voulais simplement te faire savoir qu’il nous fait plaisir de t’avoir et de t’aider. N’oublie pas de poster des photos de ton/tes bolides électriques. C’est toujours amusant d’en voir de tout les goûts

1 Like

The newer firmware applies the values from the detection wizard automatically

1 Like

I do not know where the problem came from it came from my BMS that I had connected live
So I plugged it in bypass.
By redoing the configuration everything will be fine until we have to indicate if the engine is running in the right direction it does not want to run.
And after I made a big mistake I broke the USB plug forgetting to remove it.
Do you think I damaged the engine?

photos?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Besides, I can’t take just any VESC because I don’t have a lot of space!
I am disgusted because I had redone all my wiring correctly and neatly !

1 Like

u can still config the unity using the vesc tool app (u using fw5 right?) assuming when the plug break it didn’t short out anything

2 Likes

What is fw5 i don’t know?

don’t worry, since u’ve been using vesc tool, then vesc tool app should still be similar to what u used to.

#support the vecs project by purchasing the app in playstore

FW5 is app?
I don’t understand what it’s sorry

firmware 5, the app is just called “VESC Tool” in playstore, if u r ios user, well… time to get an android phone :joy:

2 Likes

Suddenly it does not turn on any more, there is only the Bluetooth which turns on!
So I can keep my iPhone
Thank you all for your help.
So I ordered a FSESC6.6 mini Flipsky

1 Like

out of all the options, why flipshit? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Because I can see it more quickly in France it is also cheaper
He is not good?

its a gamble that u will lose everytime imo

1 Like

OK it can be good or bad, that’s it The quality is not homogeneous

In compact model there are others than focfox flipsky?

makerx, if u don’t need to pump super high amps
V4: https://makerx-tech.com/collections/x-esc/products/go-foc-retro-dual-drive-vesc-from-maker-x
V6: https://makerx-tech.com/collections/x-esc/products/go-foc-dv6-dual-100a-esc-base-on-vesc6

Spintend UBOX, quite new to the market (still need some real world testing, but its looking good)

these are just dual version, if u have space for 2 single, then there are even more options

1 Like

Thank you very much I did not recognize at all
I will inquire about the MAKERX MINI-FOC MINI-FOC PLUS SMALL ESC BASED ON VESC6
it would be great for me because I don’t have a lot of room, especially in height.