HAYA HB83 33" Short board (Progress)

Just about 19 mm, not much work needed (I use them on my HB92 HAYA).

For the idler you basically drill a 6mm hole there where you want or can mount it. In case you want to have it tighter or looser fit file the hole lengthwise with a small round file. Place a m6 nut on the opposite side and in case it collides with the Motor sand the nut down.

Overall its a bit labor intensive, but it works well, is cheap and has a very short reach.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that build on the other forum. (I assume you mean this one)

adffd0b69926faa4723ddc7f4ed7c3d72d3ed56b_2_690x460

Really excellent craftsmanship. Easily the cleanest looking build I have ever witnessed. Even matching the belts with the trucks and the bushings! Did you have to mod the paris trucks to be able to fit the press fit wheel pulleys?

2 Likes

Yeah exactly that one, thanks for the kind words but I*m sure there are nicer/cleaner ones ;D

cartridges, these look proper good.

basically take all the nasty wiring out of the equation & out of the way and make it truly plug and play, or mabe I should say unplug and plane.

@StefanMe I’ll be stalking you now :sweat_smile:

Ps. I have a funny feeling my HB83 is arriving today whoop

1 Like

Thats it, last week I rode to the U-Bahn/Underground, then unbolted the lid and put the modules in a lipo bag. Checked the board in a regular sportsbag (Padded). Went to the check-in/TSA where they stright up did not even ask anything (4th time now). Took off/landed, waited for the board, popped the lid open, connected the battery in the bus to Barcelona and started riding as soon as we got to the city center.

8 Likes

Yooo that battery system is clutch!

I have the best skin idea for my HAYA @bevilacqua. Still working out the details, but it is going to be :fire::fire::fire:.

Playing with the name HAYA a bit for this one.

2 Likes

Sounds good, feel free to experiment as much as you want :smile: Excited to see it

1 Like

It’s so easy to be inspired right?!

1 Like

Could this deck fit FatBoy Nano gear drives?

Probably yes, and reverse mounted definitely

1 Like

Are there any left?

Yes, we still have some left, shoot me a PM if you are interested

Pm sent.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing a pic of the final result, interested to see how it looks. How did you decide to support the load? CF Bar like I suggested?

@bevilacqua what size bolts did you use for the v1 haya’s? I lost the bolts. how long are they?

Its a M4x8 DIN 965 torx A2-Stainless steel one (black)

Any M4x8-6 will do fine. The V2 bolts are Phillips, which allows opening the lid with a skate tool

3 Likes

Wondering if anybody has fitted a 12s4p 18650s in here?
And if theres a possibility to push it to a 12s5p o.0 (I understand that “if” this is possible I’d need certain bms and esc due to size restrictions)

Or if it would be best to go down a different size battery route?

Single or dual setup?

1 Like

Dual setup