Have you got something for sale, please?

You need Adidas wheels for a Slavic board?

Sounds like “my hovercraft is full of eels”. :smile: Are you sure you’re not using an equivalent of the dirty Hungarian phrasebook? :smile:

5 Likes

@Kellag highly licked girlfriend

1 Like

its the fact that you were reading this forum for only 35 minutes and then proceed to ask everyone to spoonfeed you…

but i sound more harsh than i really want to, i appologize :disappointed:

1 Like

@Stefan8888 For example i have spent 168h reading on this forum haha. and that is only crumbs compared to others :smile:
diy esk8 is not lego, it takes time and dedication to get into.
But Welcome to the forum and i hope you have the time to stick your long emu neck into this wonderful hole :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Google translate only goes so far I’m afraid :smile:

I read about this in old forum. And in many forums in Czech.

What? :joy:

1 Like

If you don’t understand nevermind :joy: just read more :v::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You can read this forum without being logged in to an account and accumulating read hours uwu.

2 Likes

thats pretty unlikely tho, with some time spent here one would know how this place works…
and i apollogized for being a dick there

i still dont support a request for spoonfeeding like this tho :man_shrugging:

I agree somewhat, but this gentlemen is going to be learning his mistakes the expensive way, so I think we’re putting a little extra effort in to save him from himself.

1 Like

allright then,
its a bit diffictult when we dont really know what he is aiming for, but this could be a possible point to start:

with some homework done it shouldnt be too hard to extend this to a dual setup -edit: it even tells what you need for dual - , or just go with the advertised bkb kit there that seems to be deemed one of the best options for the buck

2 Likes

True, I didnt specify that post, Its my mistake, sorry. Im going to build it with FSESC 4.12, Flipsky remote VX1, my own battery and now Im searching for motors.

1 Like

Budget should be first for any project. Otherwise things end up unbalanced

Feel free to use my BOM as a reference for list of parts

Based on this, and assuming dual motors. Budget out very roughly 1000 US, cost will go up having to deal with European taxes/imports.
Sound about right?

hmm from how the inital post reads, i would have assumed he wants everything used parts and from within eu preferably to cut cost down to a minimum

2 Likes

I’m in the UK.
I have some new in the box 6355 170kv maytec sealed motors. £90 each
I also have flipsky vx2pro for £70

1 Like

No everything, only motors and mounts. Thats all. hah😆

1 Like

Good value mounts here:

@Anubis

2 Likes

Thanks, there Is very cheap VX1 too.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a budget setup that still meets minimum quality standards, I have single 6372/dual powertrains at a competitive price. I haven’t actually listed the dual one as a product yet so let me know if that’s what you’re after.

1 Like