Have you got something for sale, please?

Hello, I am going to make the electric longboard/skateboard, but I want to buy used items for my build. I think, we will make a GOOD deal. I am from the Czech republic, I cant pay for shipping from the Australia :smiley: Now I want motors.

If you had something, send me a DM, please.

EDIT: Iā€™ll buy FESC, I want 2 motors (I think the best for me is Torque 6355), mounts, pulleys etc. .

1 Like

Step 1. Research on this forum to find out what is compatible with what.
Step 2. Look up retail prices for the parts you want, to figure out what they cost new
Step 3. Look through all the used item sale posts on this forum. That will tell you what the item is worth new, and what is a price that people instantly buy the item for.
Step 4. Keep a tab open permanently so that you are the first one seeing new deals.
Step 5. You get a prototipo and all other parts for sub 1k and are one lucky mf :smiley: (inside joke, replace with profit)

10 Likes

This will not work out, brother. Read and develop some ideas on what you want to build with, then come back and ask for specific items.

Well done, Rusins.

5 Likes

Yes I have all the parts you need, donā€™t ask anymore questions just venmo me $1000 and they will arrive sometime

15 Likes

Now, as for Kellag, some things you should knowā€¦

5 Likes

As long as weā€™re hereā€¦
It would be useful to know a little about your motivation and skating experience.

Example: someone who wants a ā€œlast mile solutionā€ but has not skated much will have a very different idea of what a good skateboard is compared to a downhill skater who is comfortable going downhill at 80kph

:beer:

3 Likes

:smile:Sorry, but if somebody offer me motors, Iā€™ll find it and then I will decide what Is best for me.

Search is your friend: https://forum.esk8.news/search?context=topic&context_id=720&q=Wts%20eu&skip_context=true

1 Like

Yesterday, I searched in this forum. But I didnt find anything.

are you even serious ?

1 Like

Heā€™s looking for tb 6355 motors

100% off or no deal

And? Im new user. Is it problem?

You donā€™t even need to send @Kellag your address the parts will just arrive.

1 Like

Why? Im beginner, im real guy.

HahšŸ˜‚ You are funny

People are just hazing you a bit because of the context of your first post.
Lots of new people have tried this method and end up buying a bunch of parts that donā€™t necessarily go together the best and have a hard time building their first board.
They just want you to do a bit of research so you actually know what you want.
Then you can make posts listing particular items youā€™re interested in

4 Likes

I know, but writing in English is a little problem for me. Thanks, you are a very good man.

5 Likes

No no no. Iā€™m normally the one to pick on people lol.

18 Likes

@Kellag is a scammer. Donā€™t you ever buy anything from him

12 Likes