Haggyboard is moving to Europe

Sending my love to them. My favorite mounts and simple belt tensioner. Wish they made a setup for matrix 2/3 trucks

7 Likes

@haggyboard.timo any update on this move?

Emailed with him a bit a couple weeks back. He’s not going to be able to reopen his shop until he has been vaccinated. His gear is not in the same country that he currently is residing.

14 Likes

Moving country is a total punish, everything needs to be changed. To do it during Covid “are you crazy”

4 Likes

Timo sent me a set of free tubes and tires because one of my tires popped.

That man is insane.

8 Likes

I need 15t motor pulleys I am determined to wait for him to be selling them again.

I have two AWD haddy thane’ drivetrains… not running them because I am just silly like that.

3 Likes

You can just get the Racerstar 15T pulley from China…the red makes it faster and it matches the wheels

5 Likes

And that’s why we’re in here talking about him with reverence. Was also one of the best guys I dealt with on the “10 Questions” series.

5 Likes

yep 100% he did me a ton of favours and was just the best vendor overall

5 Likes

I’ll give them that award when they successfully bring out the vedder ESC alternative that has been brewing for years.

Very good though yes, wish the timing on the move was not the worst…

2 Likes

spoke to him a couple months back an he said he was abandoning that idea

3 Likes
5 Likes

Timo is the best vendor I’ve ever dealt with. No lie

3 Likes

Lots of ESC options for 2021.

2 Likes

Anyone heard from Timo recently? Weather is finally right in my neck of the woods and i need some replacement motors. Would love to go through him first if possible!

5 Likes

Hello there, Parts stock for his shop are still locked in different country from which he is currently so you need to be patient!

Eventually he might be able to fully relocate in same place but it will take a while.

4 Likes

Poor guy he’s loosing so much $$$$
@haggyboard.timo stay strong hope your family is well :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yeah seriously if he needs a gofund me afterwards I could chip $ in

9 Likes

I don’t get why he doesn’t have the factory ship at this point.

2 Likes
5 Likes