Haggy/Gamer43 Antispark Testing Results [SERIOUS]

hmm then maybe I’ll use it on the 12s4p hummie, want all the amps on the beast

is it possible to “upgrade” it by populating the unused fet pads?

1 Like

Current is not limited by the MOSFETs.

It is limited by the flyback diode, if you wish, you can bodge a large flyback diode across the output terminals.

5 Likes

Im still waiting on some parts for my build unfortunately.

Any input on this?

Neither of us are sure what the name of the connector is, I’ll get back to you soon.

2 Likes

I’ll leave it as-is for testing :+1:

1 Like

Ok. Could you let us know the wiring diagram at least? Then if i wanted to I could solder my button wires to whichever pins are required.

I’m not even sure which pins are which signals on that connector X_X.

I didn’t do the PCB design, the guy who did do it, we cannot speak to in person yet because of the virus.

2 Likes

Ah ok. If a production run moves forward (fingers crossed) then it might be good to include that info with the AS.

1 Like

That was the plan. That header was mostly there for programming and debugging. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible

4 Likes

the connector looks like a molex picoblade to me btw, will verify in a bit, the bltouch sensor on my 3dprinter has the same I believe

NVM it’s not that :neutral_face:
5pin picoblade is the same physical size as the 6 pin connector on the AS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

Pinout

Resistor between INP and the LED. Switch goes between switch and ground.

that means the pin pitch is 1.00mm, so it should be the corresponding jst connector for that.

4 Likes

Much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know what this means?

INP is 5V when the switch is on, and 0V when the switch is off. You can use this to drive an LED as indicator. LEDs need current limiting resistors.

On the cathode or anode of the LED?

INP > resistor > LED > GND

or

INP > resistor > LED > +5V

?

1 Like

The first one.

Second one also works if you want the indication inverted.

1 Like

I guess I should have read two more messages down before asking. Was already answered in the next posts :rofl:

1 Like

What resistance value does it need?

330 ohm

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like