Haggy/Gamer43 Antispark Testing Results [SERIOUS]

Original Sales Thread

Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

This wiki is for posting results from the Haggy/Gamer43 Antispark community testing. All have been sold. I believe 15 units went out in total, so we should have a good sample size.

Upon testing completion please cast your votes for the Haggy/Gamer43 AS:

(If you are not one of the recipients of this specfic antispark, please do not vote.)

• Recommend
    • Pass
    • Undecided, see specific concerns in reporting workbook

0 voters

Errant votes: Timmy (pass)

If I added your name below wrongly, missed adding you, or if you don’t wish to participate at this time, it’s a wiki so you can edit your name out or you can ask me to do it. Thanks, all.

@skate420 @A13XR3 @BenjaminF @mmaner @Zach @Alpacaslapper
@stratoglide @Skyart @physicsman99 @b264 @DEEIF @Arzamenable @annihil8ted @scepterr @annihil8ted @Bobby

Edit: I offered to order one but never had a follow up - Removed Davewesh from the list.

16 Likes

@mmaner and @longhairedboy also have units that I sent them a while back, if they could chime in that would be appreciated.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

looks great gang. my only recommendation, @Gamer43 is to edit your first post with links to the final reviews posted below as they come in. it will help folks quickly get the information w/o taking the post out of the context of the thread. this is a little bit of work but worth effort.

2 Likes

I also bought one!

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll add you.

1 Like

I wanted one but he would only ship to the US, so I’m out

2 Likes

Im in!!!

2 Likes

You bought one?

ITs flawless. I moved it from Betty (my test rig covered in Velcro) into my Dingy because I literally didn’t have room for a button on that tiny enclosure full of battery wrapped around a focbox.

it starts every time. Zero issues so far.

17 Likes

I did not buy one. And removed my name - I am interested in these results.

3 Likes

I have around 300 miles in mine, well over 1000 on the model before. Both have been flawless.

I actually prefer a button, push to start took some getting used to, but It has never failed and means one less hole to waterproof. The unit itself is very small, smaller than Luna switches.

I literally have zero complaints. I like to put 300 to 500 miles (up from 250 after a motor testing issue) before offer recommendations, but considering the life of the previous AS switch I feel safe saying there are perfect.

11 Likes

@mmaner @longhairedboy no issues with battery drain?

3 Likes

Yea! Bought and paid fot

1 Like

Sorry I missed you. Adding now.

None, but I typically don’t leave boards sitting around. If I’m not riding it regularly, anything over a week, I disconnect the battery.

2 Likes

I measured the quiescent current to be 120uA.

Meaning it will last months on a drained battery.

If I REALLY wanted to, I could get it to be half that, but that just increases the cost for no apparent benefit.

8 Likes

Lets see, running some numbers to sanity check.

50% (storage charge) 10s4p 30q is 6ah. 6ah / .00012a is 50000h. Which is 2083 days. If you’re off by 2x it’s still 3years.

Excellent!

Dude these will sell quite well once the word is out.

7 Likes

Mine just came in, will be going into the HyperBeast

10 Likes

Mine hit NYC today. Sweet!

3 Likes