Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

wasnā€™t he like ā€œnO oNe wAnTs tO bUy tHeMā€ at the beginning?

Now he technically has more orders than Antisparks.

4 Likes

Looking forward to getting shipment notification!

1 Like

it was just leftovers from the last run, demand would need to be 10-20x to justify a ā€œproductionā€ run

3 Likes

iā€™m poor so no

Is he making these?

as far as I know, more were not made and more will not be made

3 Likes

Just like to update you all.

The surplus stock has all been sold.

Haggy is currently considering a production run based on all the messages he saw, but I cannot make any promises.

I really hope this happens, but we would also like to hear feedback from the customers above, just in case we need to revise anything.

Just a heads up, if we do, the new units are not going to have that fancy CNC heatsink (they donā€™t really need them anyway).

9 Likes

Might be good to have a dedicated SERIOUS feedback thread, like what @wandagoner did for the neoBOXES. Keeps all the pertinent info in one bucket. Just a thought.

EDIT: Done. Please check and see if I messed anything up in stealing this idea from @wandagoner . Thanks.

5 Likes

So is this the Version 2 you talked about in the flipsky thread? Iā€™ve had trouble following along with the story of these antisparks even through reading the threads Iā€™ve found.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a link to an Amazon page for the Momentary push buttons that these use? Preferably pre pinned :rofl: Iā€™m guessing this would be the right thread right?

2 Likes

When is your anti spark coming to the market and whatā€™s the estimate price thanks

1 Like

9 Likes

@b264 Is it for sale?? :laughing: I have this coming today hopefully

Supports Max Current 180 Amps, Up to 12s. Heavy duty, Ultra Flexible 10 AWG silicon wires.
But I would love to support @Gamer43 when he gets them in stock

No; itā€™s one of the first run of these Iā€™m going to try out

1 Like

Sup guys, quick interest poll!

Did you enjoy @Gamer43 antispark design? Would you like it again? Tired of Flipsky already?

Letā€™s build some feedback!

Suggested features request included :beers:

(Multiple choices possible)

• Same sauce as before, 60v max rated (12s max), push to start, soft button option and smart delayed turn off
  • All the previous perks but 100v max rated (for ya 20S builds)
  • Youā€™d rather use your loopkey duh
  • You wish such a thing was integrated straight in ya damn esc
  • You donā€™t give a damn
  • Where the hell is that poll coming from anyway??

0 voters

1 Like

I have 1 of these that I never installed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: if anyone is interested PM me

4 Likes

@Gamer43, does your antispark use N channel or P channel mosfets? I am in need of a High side switch so that I can tied all the battery( one for computers & one for motors ) ground together along with metal enclosure.

1 Like

N channel on the high side of course, thatā€™s why it needs a $4 gate driver. The thing has an integrated charge pump and strong pulldown

3 Likes

Ohhh Interesting. I didnā€™t know N channel could be used as high side switch. Do you have schematics?

Do you have any available?

We are trying to gauge interest for a one-time group buy to serve as a stopgap solution until a more permanent solution is available.

5 Likes