Haero e-specific mountainboard deck

Just need to eat more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Or use some angle riser. 5-10 degree can change a lot in terms of turning radius.

2 Likes

I’m not keen on using plastic risers unless you know where I can get one that’s solid and covers the whole part of the Trampa/mbs truck?

1 Like

etoxx has some

Sold out on the the +5 and +10

just drill the Haero out dude, take the hanger off and use the baseplate as a guide to drill the holes, thats what I did when I was riding trampa trucks on my bro

5 Likes

Thanks Lee, I thought the holes may be too close if I drilled, I’ll give it a go this weekend :+1:t4:

1 Like

5 or 5.5mm drill bit and make sure you use washers on top of the deck as the barrels will try to pull the bolt through the deck

2 Likes

Thanks bro, will let you know how it goes

2 Likes

Jep, if you do it carefully with a sharp drill that should be possible. Or just use the pink Trampa barrels. Not many people need it even more carvy

1 Like

@Haeroboards hey man any updates on this?

8 Likes

Hey!

I’m using one of your decks for my current build and quite frankly: i love it! I have the medium flex and it’s wide, it carves nice and has exactly the right flex for me (80kg).

3 Likes

I have to agree with everything @Lee_Wright said!

Couple mm longer, precut channels with some sort of lid for them, inserts for top box, available under mount enclosure, SLIGHTLY narrower nose and tail. I like a super wide stance so that might not be for everyone but that’s my wish list!

1 Like

I just assumed that that was this.

Actually it’s not mate :smiley:. I don’t want to give anything away for Haero but prototyping continues. This was just a collaboration we did with some changes we wanted.

4 Likes

Exactly, the Apex deck is a collaborative design and is 1:1 despite the battery box inserts. Like @Lee_Wright said prototypeing is ongoing. As good things take their time and we don’t want to offer not 100% perfect designed products it’ll be more likely a Christmas present 2021 or even Easter present 2022

20 Likes

BUMP
Any word on a channeled deck? Still would be super interested in this, and I’m planning to run a super high-capacity board at some point 2024. Thinking bottom mount battery with an add-on top mount for extended range. 13S, 2HWh at a minimum, maybe up to 4…

1 Like

It will be available within 2023 :grin:

3 Likes

Any dates yet?

Within 2023 :wink:

3 Likes

Bump…
It’s 2024…