Haero Bro model

Damn. That’s pretty low!

2 Likes

Doesn’t have the hump other MTB decks have. This pic is on 165mm Trampa Urban Treads.

2 Likes

I went to measure ground clearance on the colab build just for the fun of it and I have 75mm “3 inches” Of ground clearance at its lowest point. This is with 8” tires as well

EDIT: Idk that it makes any difference but I’m talking about an eboosted hs11 ds enclosure good for good for 18650 cells

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:
the E version sounds very interesting! Can you already show us the new graphic of batch 2? And due to the deck not being waterproof now, will it degrade over time? Are we talking, months, years in that case?

1 Like

Just the bottom. Top I believe stays the same as before.

2 Likes

Thanks @malJohann looks cool

1 Like

We all cried a silent teardrop when they dogged up the first graphic.

2 Likes

Good to see progression!
Did you get any further with some of the decks having a slightly different mounting pattern?
(less freestyle, more alpine)

1 Like

Eff that… Inwant them dogs!

2 Likes

Well it has its perks, at least my 2 y/o and 7 y/o thinks it’s cute (and it’s limited edition).

1 Like

Yeah its my daughter’s favorite out of all mine :rofl:

4 Likes

I sanded the top of my deck the other day removing the white limited edition numbering and I’m about to skin it. Only because I couldnt find another deck at a reasonable price.

#34/50 is the first casualty of the limited Ed’s

6 Likes

Luckily I have seconds.

Got ole home nuggets fabric on order.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity
Is anyone making a double stack enclosure for this deck!?

Think this deck is too flexy. Is not like those 17 ply Trampa AT decks. Haero Bro flexes so much under your weight (without jumping) that it stretches totally horizontal. Double stack out the question! Only top deck battery boxes.

Imo A deck this beautiful deserves a good looking enclosure that will hold at least a 12s6/8p 20700s pack and only god knows a top mount box is a no no for many “myself included :grin:

Feel the same Bro. When it came out thought was one of the nicest decks suitable for a great Street Carver build. But then I saw one guy jumping on it and she flexed like a Vegas whore for $50 bucks.

1 Like

Get the stiff Haero like I have, very little flex in comparison to my 16ply Holypro.

They’re totally horizontal with no weight on them. Check my pic above.

2 Likes

I thought Bro had some level of curvature like decks of its type (??)

4 Likes

VERY little. Zoom into the middle of this pic, and you can see a little curve localised to the center of the deck.

3 Likes

Definitely not flexy if you get the stiff version.
Think even the medium doesn’t flex too much.

2 Likes

I have the medium and it doesn’t flex that much. Or he is just too heavy for the medium(best suited for a 70kg rider). :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@pixelsilva Maybe you can see it here

1 Like