Haero Bro model

Im not worried, i’m excited. You’re killing me here bro.

4 Likes

Bwaha

1 Like

You know what I’m doing, but I’ll try and make it that little bit extra special.

1 Like

When you thought you bought 5mm longer hardware, but instead bought the exact same length.

Mind you, at 40mm it was already starting to get a little ridiculous. Off to Bunnings tomorrow again to get 45mm and 50mm (just in case).

Front trucks at least are done now, with about 3mm poking out past the nut so it’s fully threaded.

5 Likes

Yep. Been there, done that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to clean it up and get some daytime photos to do him justice, but I think I’ve nailed it TBH! :rofl: Wire-haired phallus and all!

9 Likes

Bonus points for the phallus :rofl::rofl::rofl: we need to meet so I can ‘test’ this build for legitimacy

3 Likes

Already checked the back for clearance. This is me with my full weight (93kg) on one side with my heels complaining for the Vicious grip. Feet are completely off the ground here.

1 Like

Dude. The bare feet on the vicious are turning me on. I’m busy tomorrow but after that I am free. I need to ride this :rofl:

Edit: is this added to your build thread yet?

2 Likes

Those tan lines are sexy AF.

4 Likes

It might actually be dirt lol

3 Likes

Still hott.

3 Likes

I always wear sandals(not in winter), so you know what happened after.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why thank you sweetie! I wear sandals almost all the time when I’m not at work.

[edit] I even have different sandals for different occasions! Black pair has been going for long! [/edit]

2 Likes

I had taken a shower a couple hours earlier, so they’re clean LOL!

1 Like

I get sometimes some compliments about that.:slight_smile:

The build is still twitchy AF with the R/C ESCs, prototype wired remote, and 1.5m long phase leads without caps to smooth out voltage spikes.

Next week would be better to test if you don’t want to drive 100km though, because then I’m back at work.

Adding it now!

2 Likes

I hope the socks fly off before :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have Injinji toe-socks for when required! :rofl:

https://www.injinji.com/

3 Likes

That’s how people live on the other side of the planet… interesting :joy:

2 Likes