Haero Bro model

Tell that to the Polizei

I keep it as an advice. :+1:

Hey Phil you do amazing work taking care of customers, stressing about shipping… some of it sucks and I feel you.

If it helps take a milligram of stress of you I re-read my comment and I meant that dude same here comment with a huge smiley face like it was a coincidence that we both had the same dream :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses:

I’m being patient and it’s not bad… and I enjoy reading the insight :ok_hand::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yes I agree, Phil has been on point with customer support!

Thank you!

Xtra

5 Likes

Hey Guys, did anybody checked this one with @eBoosted?

As far as i heard, they produce nice quality for an acceptable price…

I finally received my Haero after many shipping issues as Phil mentioned. It first got sent my DHL and then got sent back to him because apparently French Post ( La Poste) don’t ship items more than 60cm long, which is bullshit, the combined lengths can not be more than 200cm and the longest can be up to 120cm from memory but every postal service is being I prick in these situations. I emailed Phil quite a bit, trying to find a universal solution since I wasn’t the only package having issues. Phil decided DPD in the end, it was 12euros more expensive (27euros instead of 15) but my package arrived soundly even though Phil made a mistake with my postal code haha. he wrote down 763** instead of 736** so it went all the way to the north of France when i was down south :rofl:
DPD was quick though and within 5 days my Haero arrived!!!

And can I just say wow? I know there has been a lot of hype on this board but my oh my, when you actually have it in your own hands, it’s a fucking masterpiece :heart_eyes:
It screams quality. I’d get this over a trampa any day, apples and oranges.
I just want to say another great thank you to @Haeroboards Phil for the amazing product and great motivation, this is the best MTB deck ever I reckon.
:love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

I didn’t have these problems… :laughing:
But I can feel you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you man, :heart:

3 Likes

I’m going to be setting up an etoxx maxi drive on Trampa 9” mudpluggers with their megastar hubs on a Bro using TB 6380 motors.

Any advice is welcome! Haven’t set up etoxx drives before, and unsure how clearance will be… risers recommended?

Also thinking of upgrading from a top mount enclosure with 4x6s lipos with bms to li ion with bms. Any suggestions on a battery builder that could help with achieving this? Preferably in the states… if not I have a soldering iron and can probably make it work.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

About the maxi drive clearance you should be fine with 9 inch wheels :ok_hand:

1 Like

@M.Hboards does nice battery work in the states :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks much !

I’m on 8" with my maxi drive. I should change them to 9", when my Vines are dead.

Anyone got any fresh pics? being patient waiting for mine is a tad rough and I’d just like to look at some more Haero Bro.

Also, anyone else from the US in on the second batch waiting on theirs?

this is an emotional support request, not a complaint or technical support request. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’m waiting still

1 Like

Need some video footage? :nerd_face:

1 Like

ooo that yes as well!

I’ve got tracking, you got tracking?

2 Likes

@Skatardude10

1 Like