Haero Bro model

About the maxi drive clearance you should be fine with 9 inch wheels :ok_hand:

1 Like

@M.Hboards does nice battery work in the states :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks much !

I’m on 8" with my maxi drive. I should change them to 9", when my Vines are dead.

Anyone got any fresh pics? being patient waiting for mine is a tad rough and I’d just like to look at some more Haero Bro.

Also, anyone else from the US in on the second batch waiting on theirs?

this is an emotional support request, not a complaint or technical support request. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’m waiting still

1 Like

Need some video footage? :nerd_face:

1 Like

ooo that yes as well!

I’ve got tracking, you got tracking?

2 Likes

@Skatardude10

1 Like

how did you mount your battery box?

1 Like

Dual-Lock, but didn’t hold up

1 Like

onroad no problem, offroad meh.

1 Like

I was considering dual lock, thanks for the heads up I guess I’ll just stick with Velcro straps all around as I had planned.

1 Like

duallock and velcro in combination :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m waiting also. Some day it’ll arrive. Lol

1 Like

Enough pics? :laughing:

I use just 2x 3.5cm velcro stripes and can lift the 19kg board holding the enclosure only, it’s very strong and not easy to separate. I made the mistake to cut them the same length on the enclosure. When separate them the velcro on the deck starts to peel off. If the velcro is slightly shorter on the enclosure this won’t happen.

Due to the camber it is important not to have velcro exactly in the middle otherwise the Pelicase would wiggle. I tried different spacings and 3cm gap worked best.

I use this one

10 Likes

Some video ok for you?

Working on some proper solutions for the topMount.
Next deck will be a carver. 1st of the new enclosures being made tomorrow.
7 Likes

How did it fail? Was it the adhesive or the locking side? and do you know what kind you got? I’ve been doing some research, I guess there 170, 250, and 400 dual locks… and the 170 stuff is to remove easy, 250 medium to strong, and 400 for basically permanent.

stem-density-graphic
https://www.itapestore.com/3M-Dual-Lock-Guide_ep_49-1.html