Good Deals Thread

Can always ask :thinking: Iā€™ve had a few people message me, so once I get a clear idea of volume, Iā€™ll ask the question and let you know! Donā€™t see why it would be an issueā€¦

4 Likes

Finally got mine yesterday. The grip tape had been smashed at some point, with fatal creases in it. I ended up going down the the local shop for some.

8 Likes

@glyphiks is that you bud?

9 Likes

bud you donā€™t remember his thonged forever feet?

that carpet does remind me of his workshop lol

6 Likes

I could never forget

7 Likes

Iā€™m also interested on the rims and pulleys with tires. Will you send them to Barcelona?

1 Like

Nice please video some rides :star_struck:
the landscape there is
Bonita :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested, do you know if they fit on the Rockstar II?

1 Like

They should :call_me_hand: they fit superstars and I feel like rockstars are a little easier to work with
@A13XR3 did you put those sunmates on rockstars?

1 Like

They should fit any sunmate/trampa/mbs hub. Didnā€™t really like my evolve hubs tho.

2 Likes

Can you pass on the link to those. I want them too.
(I canā€™t join your buy because Iā€™m in Canada)

I think this is the right seller, but I canā€™t find a listing for just the tires by themselves

https://m.alibaba.com/product/62577489733/detail.html?channel=minisite_a2706.wshop_pl.113.i84&otherparams=%2Fproduct%2F62577489733-813322323%2F2020_new_design_6_pneumatic_wheel_for_e_scooter_skateboard.html&scenery_id=2&tracelog=a2706.wshop_pl.113.i84&language=en&currency=EUR&spm=a2706.wshop_pl.113.i84&wx_navbar_transparent=true

Yeah I find that store hard to use. Thereā€™s hundreds of pages of a wheels and tires and they arenā€™t properly categorized.
It sounds like approaching logic already has exactly the link I want tho.

1 Like

https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600276921389/detail.html

2 Likes

This is the one!!! Beat me to it :blush:

Thanks guys

1 Like

Not quite esk8 related, but Paypalā€™s doing a $75 off $375+ at B&H in their deals tab, which is decent if youā€™re looking for computer parts or photography gear. Expires 8/18

4 Likes

Hmmmm I wonder if I can afford another lens right nowā€¦

5 Likes

I will trade you a nikon D90 fer eskate parts

4 Likes

Darn, I bought a lens just the other day in that price range :cry:

1 Like