Good Deals Thread

I don’t know much about this monster motor, but maybe one of our Canadian friends might be interested. It’s located in Alberta. Crazy go cart build anyone?

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=112571

And a sweet vintage, minty fresh mountain board. Somebody buy this so I don’t.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen a big motor like that brushed before, that’s kinda weird

if any of yall across the pond are interested i just saw this beauty go up for sale.

6 Likes

I been watching that one but I just got this for a vintage mountain board

2 Likes

What would fit on those trucks for that foxy eBay mtb?I saw it a few days ago and was tempted.

1 Like

You definitely have to get some matrix 2 or apex airs maybe trampa
You’re basically just buying the deck and maybe the used tires but you have to find rims/trucks /belts or
Gear drives
And you can use the bindings

Bid I would be all over this if I had the money

1400 dollars worth of parts

2 Likes

Nice but 1:3 ratio, 170kv and 9" wheels that’s not ideal for an MTB :frowning:

3 Likes

Just don’t forget us little people when you go full Bezos.

4 Likes

bit short but nice and wide, tempted lol

9 Likes

Ohhhhh shiiiiitttt

4 Likes

I’ll make my rocket even more phallic. Perhaps a dickosaur even. Gotta remember your roots.

4 Likes

The scientific term is actually “penisaurus Rex.”
If I go full bezos you’re all hired.

4 Likes

Ordered at 3pm on the 10th

Received it 2 hours ago. :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

mine arrives tomorrow. Looking forward to check the quality out.

1 Like

yeah dude they are FAST =)))

1 Like

Bonsai and Maestro mini came in. Thanks @Venom121212 for the heads up on the sale! $67 shipped for the Bonsai complete and $76 shipped for the Maestro deck was a great deal. I can’t remember the last time I actually bought a brand new deck or a complete, so this is exciting, and the decks are really nice. The bonsai is quite small, like double wide Penny Nickel board size and will be a perfect push board for my 10 year old son. The Maestro mini is a little bigger, and will be his new electric board when I have time to put it together. So, little man lucked out big time. But if course I’ll have to set them up and test them before I let him loose. :smirk:

And I think these are about the stickiest wheels I’ve ever seen. They were literally all stuck to each other. :exploding_head:

Also, in case anyone else has the Maestro mini, the @eBoosted EboardsPeru universal enclosure just happens to be a damn near perfect fit for this deck. So, that was a nice unexpected bonus find.

15 Likes

Nice. My Bonsai arrived yesterday. I actually really like the stained top, so I’m trying to decide how I want to grip it. I also didn’t realize it has new-school truck holes, so I printed some quick ugly little washers since our antisinks wont fit. I’m excited to see what everyone does with these little guys.

5 Likes

Hey All UK / maybe EU people,

I am putting an order in for 150 * 50mm tyres from Sunmate, I have absolutely no idea how good they are but Stooge gives them good reviews and the supplier of metro tyres couldn’t be any slower if they wanted to be. Anyone want in and I can ship on to you? they’re 8$ per tyre + tube.

11 Likes

Is it also possible to add the matching rims and pulleys to the one order or does that complicate it too much? I was also looking at these today and I’m based in Ireland so it could make sense

5 Likes