Good Deals Thread

Dang that’s a good deal! I’m in between a small and a medium, so I think I need to get a medium size…

1 Like

There’s a M on there too, but it’s a few days old and there appears to have been some interest…

1 Like

Oh nice. Thanks for the heads up. Going to go look right now!

the 200a lithium pouch cells for $2 each! :o
(Normally $6 with a $2 discount)

6 Likes

Wow, really? So, you could buy 3 of those 16 packs for <$95, and make a 12s4p, 800A, 1.4kW battery? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

don’t you make me…

whoops finger slipped

rip canceling order to get the 100 cell pack

is it worth it and do I need 160 instead of 124 :thinking:

thoughts please

alrighty then

9 Likes

What’s the potential of so many Li-ions? Sounds incredible. @257 you better check this out!

2 Likes

I’ma electric

No seriously this is unreal. If you’ve been looking for a deal this is it I think.

2 Likes

…so you changed your mind, 64 at $124 for 100 at $175 ?

1 Like

16 pack at 0.67 pounds (lbs). How many pounds total for the 100?

1 Like

600g cells, we’re mucking up the thread

ask Q hea-> 200A discharge 3.7V 8AH flat pouch lithium ion cells

1 Like

'Kinda wanna buy these to prep for an electric motorcycle…hmmmmm

3 Likes

No seriously this is unreal. If you’ve been looking for a deal this is it I think

Not me but @257. But I can jump on it too :grin:

Kinda wanna buy these to prep for an electric motorcycle…hmmmmm

Well, that’s precisely what Zero motorcycles are using on their latest top class electric motorbikes!!

Last week I was at SF Moto looking for those Batts and how they propelling the Zeros.

5 Likes

shit, im no where near starting that type of project…wonder what the shelf life on these would be.

2 Likes

Hope it’s good because idk how im going to use all 160 of these massive things quick.

1 Like

Lithium-Ion is what the top Zeros are using now girls! They building the shit out of Santa Cruz, CA. No China BS, nothing! In house baby.

They replace their batteries every 5 years. That’s 5 years of daily motorbike abuse. I think they got a pretty good shelf life if you ask me.

4 Likes

So, you bought 64 and 100 more?

1 Like

60 from battery hookup + 100 now

3 Likes

:metal:

1 Like