Good Deals Thread

Ender 3 for $140 shipped

https://www.woot.com/offers/sainsmart-x-creality-ender-3-3d-printer-36?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=CJ&cjevent=40fe6100d46811eb80072e770a82b836&utm_source=CNET+Media+Group

4 Likes

Is it half decent? I know it’s not gonna be great for that price but hoping someone chimes in that knows a bit about them

Yeah, great entry level printer capable of a whole lot. And $140 is about the lowest price you’ll ever find for a new one.

1 Like

Well I guess I’m gonna get one, we will see how it goes ha

yeah it’s a good (probably best?) price but it’s not a huuge amount cheaper than normal so you don’t have to jump at it unless you were gonna get one anyway imo

4 Likes

Yeah I regularly see them for $160-170.
I have 5 of them now and still love them.

5 Likes

I have one too that prints PLA & PETG perfectly, stock, right out of the box. I have a bunch of upgrade parts that I haven’t installed yet, because I’m afraid of messing up a good thing. I might have to get another one of these to tinker with.

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude thanks for posting. Finally pulled the trigger and for it

3 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

7 Likes

@Smileyyreilly saves you the assembly!

2 Likes

whoever buys should get the acrylic case for it. super easy assembly and really nice and stops shorts

2 Likes

I just 3d printed myself a case. It works too.

3 Likes

Yeah I actually like the 3D printed one better, I feel like it is more durable in the end too

1 Like

I’d doubt that, unless you print it in a PC blend or something the acrylic laser cut one is gonna be a lot stronger, especially because the acrylic sheets are a loooot thicker compared to the 3d print. But you wouldn’t toss your kweld around anyway… right??

Idk I thought they were like 1/8th inch acrylic, something thin like that. Acrylic is prone to cracking in my experience

Anyways, I think the Kweld logo on the 3d printed enclosure is cool, I guess it’s just personal preference haha

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out Evwan! Seems I may be a little late, but I appreciate the thought. :slight_smile:

VoilĂ 

12 Likes

Oh, you fucker! Gonna make order another set! Looks dope

3 Likes

Bootyful <3

2 Likes

this mf was down bad so i gave him my mbt for 40 it way to small for him but he liked it

2 Likes