Good Deals Thread

a2400ef1e3b95377e4526e19b00564f1

Québec doesn’t like good deals :confused: such as spotify with student accounts that no works for us :smiley: :expressionless:

4 Likes

You surely understand why a US company won’t let people from other country pay in installment.

5 Likes

That’s why you use my trick :slight_smile:

1 Like

what trick?

1 Like

Android or ios?

1 Like

guess

answer is....

android gang wya??

3 Likes

Pm me

mainly just a few countries they don’t want installment from, but might as well ban all of them just to be safe :rofl:

50-1000 is a massive range, I’d never spend less than $50 there.

Also yeah sucks about the Canada thing

3 Likes

True true well you can get 200 cells at least but if you need more could be nice to go with 1500-2000 worth

anyone selling red or white stripes grip tape

Capture.PNG ggg.PNG

Paint your deck then cut out strips, that’s what this pic shows. It will be much cooler than just colored grip

6 Likes

i have a bunch of wires running through the deck so it needs to be covered

1 Like

im doing some dirty work in photoshop tho might make my own

not bad?

This is the wrong subject to ask that
And just some pieces of tape and white pant would do that
Or buy 2 grip tape, one white one black and cut them to shape

5 Likes

Any good prime day deals?

3 Likes

Call me a dirty commie but I’m convinced prime day is just a scam by Bezos to own more of the world. Spent like an hour or two last night going through the UK and German ones and couldn’t find anything good other than a 2017 BT speaker and a maybe-interesting travel USB power supply

Edit: no eskate stuff, but that doesn’t seem to be on amazon much to begin with. Saw a €30 skate backpack that didn’t look terrible but it wasn’t on prime sale or anything

4 Likes

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

4 Likes

Not sure if this is common knowledge already but nkon have some molicels in stock
https://eu.nkon.nl/rechargeable/li-ion/18650-size/molicel-p26a-imr18650-2600mah-5a.html

1 Like