Good Deals Thread

much yes! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The jacket and shirt is a steal here on sale.
Been riding the @XBoard jacket for the last 1.5 months from 30f-70f with varying base layers. Feels pretty solid so far. Fitment was pretty true to measurements. My only small gripe is I wish it was just an inch or so longer in the torso. The reflectors are bright as shit, but are low key in design/daylight, pretty slick.
Just grabbed the shirt on sale

9 Likes

Looking for a good deal on quality griptape 12" wide, please?

Muir Skates has 11"
https://www.muirskate.com/t/categories/griptape
does someone make 12" wide tape?

or do 3 or 4 sections of 11" sideways? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw some but it was like 1.5€ per 10cm

How long do you need it?

Jessup does 12"x 33"

2 Likes

Good question, I’d prefer to by like pieces of 3 or 4 meters so I can cut to size myself. I have a Flux, a tayto, a cheap MTB and an evo to cover.

3 Likes

Ok we established it exists, now lets find a good deal :grin:

2 Likes

12"x33" 12€

not sure if they get it cut to size or if you can ask for a longer single piece.

2 Likes

5 Likes

nooo stop NO MORE BATTERIES :angry: my wallet cant take it :rage:

this is a tempting buy given the market rn

5 Likes

Would it be wrong to buy cells now for a build thats 10 months away :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I am not mistaken, I think @Battery_Mooch (correct me if I am wrong Mr Mooch) was saying that supply for bare cells will be more and more difficult in the future. Stocking up if you can might not be a bad thing.

6 Likes

Like toilet paper during the first wave :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Of all the stuff I would stock up, that is not even on the list :joy:

4 Likes

THIS. I am super thankful to be sitting on a bunch of new cells bought at early 2021 prices.

6 Likes

I’m still sitting on a stack of toilet paper from that same period. :joy:

6 Likes

IMO there will always be huge numbers of cells available for purchase, just not the popular high performance ones we want. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cells hate being stored though and age every day while sitting there. Fine for a few months but I wouldn’t try to stock up for years.

6 Likes

In the current market, no :smiley:

1 Like