Good Deals Thread

I grew up with them and they all lived to be 16-18. Definitely didn’t stay peppy though. Good signs for yours.

2 Likes

I want a blue healer very loyal dogs but wifey and child are rooting for a Italian Greyhound (Santa’s Little helper) yes much children tv in our house with Disney plus and 8tb of Plex library is mostly family programs.

3 Likes

We adopted a grey hound retired track dog when i was a kid… a nightmare to catch when she got out. Still very fast hahah

3 Likes

These are smaller and slower hopefully I still might have to walk/run it on my board…
unnamed (18)

3 Likes

@Tamatoa they’re holders to put the bath bombs in while they melt.

If you guys want one, Justin is your man. He made this one for my daughter’s Christmas present. It changes from purple to pink when hot water touches it. She still loves and uses it every chance she gets.

14 Likes

@Venom121212 can we get an esk8.news discount code? This is the good deals thread, after all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh shit my bad, discount code is “PickleDickJason2020”

Again… apologies.

12 Likes

Free unity with every purchase, hand delivered by Jason himself

5 Likes

I’ll hand deliver shit to his porch

6 Likes

Reminds me of a short story I read. Weird right?

3 Likes

Does this count?

I’m gonna run away now before this thread robs me again.

7 Likes

Great Deal. One suggestion (can’t see if the little boxes are numbered) maybe a good idea to stamp a number inside each box and preferably also stamped on each bushing. You never know when you may accidentally drop the box!

Awesome offer :grinning::+1:

9 Likes

Super clean
5 Likes

Booooooooo

6 Likes

Ready-for-chain finger.

$13.85 + taxes
Shipped to your door.

9 Likes

I’m trying to imagine an XT90 in the stump part for a loopkey

8 Likes

Ollin Popoca wheels 75% off right now, so a set of 4 new for $19.99

3 Likes

8 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Totally, you should shower in coconut water, like Jean-Claude Van Johnson.

8 Likes