Good Deals Thread

So work’s been very intense. I finally got a chance to fumble with my pockets, and went over to join you, but sold out!

2 Likes

5 Likes

If anyone is looking for some riding jeans these aren’t bad and the fit is pretty accurate.
The knee pads are super stiff at first but break in after a couple wears. Outside of the removable knee pads they look pretty much like regular jeans.

I have the Cassidy 2 jeans. I like them a lot but wouldn’t probably wear them on super hot days

The website is horrible but I’ve ordered from them dozens of times and never had any issues.

https://www.ironpony.com/ipd/pl.asp/Brand/IXS/c2/Pants-and-Chaps/c3/Riding-Jeans/c1/Street-Products

3 Likes

fucking goddamn battery hoarders around here, battery clearing house has no deals to be seen for me

4 Likes

These are still a pretty good deal.

1 Like

160 count m26 packs back in stock. Seems their shipping calc is broken though.

Is there any guarantee that the cells from BCH are actually in good condition?

1 Like

def still a pretty good deal :pray: :call_me_hand:
battery clearing house has been on fire recently

3 Likes

They advertised the bare cells that were a hit recently as new, so if they aren’t new/legit, I’m sure you could get your $$ back.

The recycled ones are just WYSIWYG. They try to give an accurate description of condition, because if they don’t, people won’t buy again! In my experience buying from recyclers, they tend to aim low so ppl aren’t too disappointed. Still hear about the occasional completely dead group/pack… I’ve seen those replaced before though :+1:

1 Like

Still got 200 coming but this is kind of a bummer

4 Likes

They dun goof’d.

4 Likes

That is fucked up. Stole the candy right out of your mouth.

11 Likes

Yeah. Shit happens I guess. I was probably checking out at the same time as someone else.
I just wish I’d have known earlier and gotten in on the VTC5A before they sold out.

4 Likes

this is still a steal dude buy em!

2 Likes

I totally would but for what I need that quantity wouldn’t do and I’d have to backfill with $4 or $5 cells that are great but not my first choice if I’m paying retail.

1 Like

$2.42/cell, where r u getting $4 or $5 from?

1 Like

There’s only 48 left. I need 160. I’d have to buy 112 matching cells at around $4 or $5 per cell.
Sorry if my first post was a little confusing it made sense in my head :laughing:

4 Likes

oooh gotcha gotcha =/

1 Like

Edit:

Fake sale. My bad

5 Likes

I love you, I was just coming on here to search for their other, lesser discount code.

Whoa their prices went up a bit. I paid $9 and change per belt last time and the special sale price is now $13.05.

Meanwhile, the other supplier I normally use (vbeltguys) has lowered them to $5.44 each.

Tldr;

• 4 belts is $46.92 shipped with 30% off from vbeltsupply

• 4 belts is $28.75 shipped with no discount from vbeltguys

:thinking:

8 Likes