Good Deals Thread

Ya mine were somewhere between what you got and @Venom121212. Hims just somehow got brand new ones accidentally i bet. Or he promised unimaginable things. He can be quite convincing when he needs to be…

3 Likes

Loaded responded to my initial request and has ghosted me since I asked for an invoice. I think you might have got the last of them. Probably a good thing.

1 Like

You figure out how many Pole pairs we’re dealing with here on these hubs? Or ya gunna make me take mine apart?

1 Like

@frame has set them up and used them. I’ll defer to him

3 Likes

I don’t think I got the last pair since @DeadLightning got em after me. TBF they took quite a while to respond and their response to @DeadLightning makes me think there’s more to come

1 Like

Yeah my sleeves are real rough (cracked and chipped) might need to order more for backup

2 Likes

i’d say 10 pairs (20 magnets) based on other hubs

1 Like

Hmmmm. Wager?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I bought the extra sleeves right off. Gotta think ahead when in Canada. Shipping costs as much as products sometimes lol. Plus with the product discontinued, the sleeves will be unobtanium in the future. The rest will be fairly easy to source like bearings and such.

4 Likes

sweet deal on a Hoyt on the esk8 subreddit

2 Likes

i don’t know actually

yuuuupp that shit sucks. In EU we have (I think) a bigger internal market for eskate stuff, but if we do need to get stuff across the pond I think it’s even worse. I’m assuming we have a bigger eskate market just by virtue of 20x the population but I’ve been wrong on simpler things before

2 Likes

Gotta compare median wages + the weather :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you DEFINITELY have a bigger market than Canada. We’re neighbors with the US, but all neighborly kindness ends before shipping rates are applied haha. Likely due to the fact we have only like 35 million folks in a country large enough to host billions.
But it’s nice to not feel alone haha

4 Likes

Personally, I like having 4 seasons. Summers are hot, winters are cold (and I love winter sports) and spring is fucking brilliant after what is admittedly a long cold period. Autumn can go fuck itself though :fu:

2 Likes

I’d be so sad if I didn’t have at least a handful of good snow days a year.

Fuck autumn. Only time of year I can claim I’m asthmatic.

2 Likes

Lol what’s wrong with Autumn!? Summer is unbearably hot so autumn is just right for me. I love me some winter sports too, but have to drive out of my way for the snow sadly :confused:. I have allergies but otherwise spring is nice.

4 Likes

I’m in the camp with @zero_ads over here. Autumn is a damn beauty of a season. Justin sounds like allergies are messin with ya. But what’s flaring that up? All we have is crisp nights, warm days, beautiful colors and the AMAZING smells of fallen leaves. Mmmmmm loves me some fall vibes. I could use a shorter winter tho. That season likes to stick around for almost half the year up here.

5 Likes

The fall is beautiful it’s true and I love me some turkey dinner but I’m always pretty glum. Maybe it’s a relic of having to go back to school when I was a kid but I’m never all that happy. Spring is the perfect season imho. Not too hot, everything is blooming, winter has fucked off etc…

4 Likes

Fuck off to derail jail y’all.

7 Likes