Good Deals Thread

added the link for those interested. Forgot when i posted it.

1 Like

Thanks again for the heads up on the Loaded wheels. Got my pile-o-Caguamas in today. Only blemish are little popped air bubbles on the inside of the wheels during manufacturing, purely cosmetic and you don’t see them when mounted anyways :call_me_hand:t2:

10 Likes

surprised that even counts as blem, 2 sets of my TB110s came like that lol

7 Likes

On the topic of wheels, you can get a pair of kegal wheels for $25 on boostedusa.com

Here’s the link;

sweet deal on these red beauties

4 Likes

Yea I spend a long time searching for one that wasn’t new. Hard find. I’m glad others are getting them too!

2 Likes

Anyone know if these are good for pushing? Or are they better suited for electric boards?

1 Like

No worries I’m very glad people got some use out of them. I’m across the Atlantic so my sets have arrived at my US forwarding address and are on their way over here. I’m still gobsmacked at €21 to bring a package up to 5kg cross continents in 4-5 working days, this is what happens when it’s run as a public service and not by a company trying to squeeze every bit of profit out I guess

2 Likes

you got my attention, mind to share some details ?

2 Likes

Yup no worries! It’s from the Irish national post service so might not be super applicable but here’s a link

https://addresspal.anpost.ie/

Shipping stuff out of Ireland is pretty expensive (when I checked it was €30 to Europe for just one of the sets of cags) so it’s probably not great as an entry point for a further journey unfortunately

2 Likes

interesting, I never though there could be something like that on a non private basis, I’ll check if we have something similar

1 Like

Yeah it’s only been here about 9 months, I think it was a reaction to Brexit messing us up a lot. We (used to) import a lot of stuff from the UK and the biggest forwarding company suspended operations a while ago because they’re either not equipped to deal with customs or can’t do it profitably, glad An Post stepped up

2 Likes

I have some green 83’s i’ve used for both esk8 and pushing. Great wheels. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Surf Rodz has a wicked deal going right now for their TKP’s and RKP’s. Mystery boxes! Mixed bag of colors, baseplate angles, length, ect. You can specify 8 or 10mm for the TKP’s, not sure about the RKP’s… Just bought a pair of precision TKP’s for $70 freedom bucks! Only half a mil in CAD…

3 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2022

Skateboards

13 Likes

Did you get a good deal?

4 Likes

About three fiddy

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought 4 sets. 2 rkp, 2tkp.

2 Likes

I hope they work out well for ya!

2 Likes