Also

7 Likes

@slizer18 now you got me looking at decks that I do not need to buy :joy:

8 Likes

damnit nacho I was about to say the same about you :sweat_smile:
lord please hold me back from impulse purchasing a demonseed
remember thinking with your esk8 dong is a bad idea

6 Likes

Allegedly people have had the non-composite demonseeds snap. So research that before you buy.

6 Likes

21 Likes

I appreciate this attention to detail.

This brings joy.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Spotted 2 differences :rofl::rofl::metal:

4 Likes

Drink some beers and they’ll straighten back out

5 Likes

Unused inflatable paddleboard for $175 :scream:

4 Likes

What are they? I can only see one.

1 Like

The washers on the top hanger and the top right bushings. I was just being nit picky.

2 Likes

Haha fair enough :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Pretty stoked on these trucks. Accidentally matches my new LY Drop Cat 33 perfectly. Got a couple more sets on order for other push boards now that I know they come as a pair. Nice find @rosco!

23 Likes

Damn that’s a sexy setup. Mad jealous

6 Likes

Damn that looks sexy

1 Like

Sexy confirmed. Much sexier than the guy she’s with, I’ll tell you what. Like, “Uhh, that’s a 10-4 situation, good buddy.” :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Plus, he’s really possessive and acts like he owns her, or something. But, at least he’ll be gentle and take good care of her. Seeing how he doesn’t even want to let her out on the streets yet, lest she get dirty, and lose her innocence. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

hay, the problem with the drop cat is that it won’t stay that clean for more than ten minutes, mine looks almost bare wood already, all the grafics’ gone

2 Likes

4 Likes

Mine looks great still but I totally get that, it’s looow. Just gotta avoid those nasty bumps.

1 Like