Good Deals Thread

This one’s still probably my favorite helmet per $$.

7 Likes

That’s a really good deal, have you gotten one from that seller?

2 Likes

I have… Can confirm that the buckets are in very good shape. I couldn’t find the supposed blem anywhere…

2 Likes

Looks like they don’t ship overseas… Racists

6 Likes

I just put it here, got some code for 10$ off cloud wheels ESKJON, i’m not buying it tho’ :grin:

3 Likes

+1 for this guy.

Holds a headlight really well too.

4 Likes

Ordered one, thanks!

1 Like

Not sure if already posted. 75% off of Olling Popoca 90mm wheels. Leaves them at 20$ (+ shipping?)

Code : CONTROLGROUP

8 Likes

This is what we put together for DKP trucks, 9 bushings, pivot cups and additional washer options to custom tune the kit. https://www.riptidesports.com/electric-skateboard-accessories/boxes/d-k-b-bushing-box/

7 Likes

Sorry, I meant to respond to this earlier. We do our best to support our dealer network by not discounting and we caution our dealers not to discount our brand in order to keep the playing field level and to help shops stay open and support the local scene. About the only thing we offer a reduced price on is something we exclusively sell through our website like the DKP and Street Bushings kits. There is an old saying, that as a manufacturer you can choose two of three options. High quality, high level of customer service and low pricing. We chose the first two…

13 Likes

:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hey no worries. Makes total sense and i support that. Products are reasonably priced, except if the wallet screams for help :smiley: Gonna make my first purchase soon since i’m sick of my squeaky pivot cups…

3 Likes

Thanks!
$10 shipping & Tax to Texas

Bar soap is what I use for squeaky pivot cups :call_me_hand:
6 Likes

I need to do this on my push board so badly. I searched my house and don’t have a single bar of soap. All futuristic liquid pumps. I’ll try the pencil lead.

4 Likes

Gulf Wax from Amazon was a couple bucks and came the same day.

2 Likes

I’ve heard people recommend dish washing liquid as well. I’ve personally used some general purpose bicycle lube :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cheap?

3 Likes

I use speed cream but it doesn’t last long, wax is a better option

1 Like

bulkbattery.com has the Molicell P42A 21700 (4ah, 45A cells) in stock again finally. $4.70 each with a 20 cell minimum order… I just ordered 48 for my build… Shipping for was $15 although I’m not super far away from them.

Edit, link: https://www.bulkbattery.com/molicel-p42a-21700

7 Likes