Good Deals Thread

the little fray ends are normal as far as I know, seen it plenty, belts are cut from a tube, it’s just the strands from where the cut happened

3 Likes

Aw makes sense this was the first time I’ve seen it so I wasn’t sure

1 Like

yo they did the exact thing to me like a yr ago. Ordered some belts, then they just didn’t ever show up, so I called them after like 3 or 4 weeks like “yo, where’s this order?” Then they told me they didn’t have them and had them on back order for me. :expressionless: pretty weak. So I got a refund, obviously, but after having to do alot of poractive work on my end.

1 Like

fml
cant believe i missed the 30Q deal ToT

Thats what I get for spending the last few days riding all day :’(

5 Likes

Bummer, you guys.
I’ve got like 60 belts from vbeltguys, without a hitch. Guess I’ll keep one eye open when dealin’ w/ them in the future…

2 Likes

Just cross posting this in case anyone is checking this and not the bch thread

5 Likes

https://www.gprindustrial.com/en/340-5mm-pitch-5m-timing-belts?order=product.price.asc

decent prices on belts

US

MOQ $30 tho

3 Likes

There is a big coupon on Amazon. So looks like these are 80 USD now.

I have been looking for something because I can’t wear earbuds with the tsg pass.

I just got these today and did one ride and liked the concept.

3 Likes

On my phone I just get directed to a search page, not a specific belts page.

Whats even a good price for belts? I’m still using the first set that came with my mounts, but the 345 5m 15mm are $5.94 each.

The last time I bought belts was probably around 2017😂

1 Like

Depends on the source, but about $4 to $6 a belt

1 Like

Alright, so not terrible I guess.

@deucesdown your belt guys never emailed me back :sneezing_face:

1 Like

So sad to hear. Hopefully its temporary with the virus…

1 Like

Anything new for Memorial Day?

Wow, interesting! Does the helmet block the sound from going outside? Or will people be able to tell I’ve got a fucking speaker around my neck? :laughing:

1 Like

The 2nd one. lol. It’s better than just a regular bluetooth speaker clipped onto your person. At regular volumes, you have to stand right next to someone to hear it. Not sure at the volume you’d have to play it when riding.

2 Likes

It is pretty interesting dude. on your neck it sounds super loud. But five feet away and it is noticeable but really not bothersome.

I have been rocking it for every ride.

And I was able to hear the other day when I had a rock stuck in my wheel pulley and my board did not sound right…

I’m quite happy with it.

2 Likes

https://www.fogstar-wholesale.co.uk/product/sanyo-20700b/

nvm. Realised how far behind these cells are now

7 Likes

Those are great cells with lots of parallel groups. The charge cycle values are above average as well.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Kaly use those in all his current boards?

1 Like

He does. Lacroix have moved to P42as. Those are the best cells out there for only slightly more

3 Likes