Bafang 350W 26in hubs from Jag35 / Battery Clearing House

Great to hear from someone running such an important source :wink:

I guess I will have to see where this leads lol I might end up with some electronics I can’t do anything with until I finish my current project this weekend

5 Likes

Hey Guy-

Sounds cool. @excess pointed out that you had newbie restraints, so I bumped your account so you can post and message freely.

If you want to set up a page in “Vendor Corner” to share deals with us, please feel free to do so.

Welcome!

7 Likes

New zeland… look for a freight forwarder. There are a ton of them based out of Miami. You would the. provide us the freight forwarders address to ship to when ordering and they take care or all the paperwork stuff. Or you can find a friend in the US. We send a lot of material through freight forwarders to the Caribbean, South America and Canada…( Europe is tricky).

Weight observation… the heaviest batteris are the big black units in one of the photos. They weight 165 lbs each and the solar power guys love them… A stack on a wooden pallet weights 2,650 lbs… You do not want to know how expensive the fork lifts are that are needed to lift the stuff. A gaylord( a big cardboard box on a pallet ) of modem batteries might weigh 1,200 lbs… so lets say there are 10,000 18650 cells in a gaylord. If we have 8 gaylords of one type of cell come in, that could be ~80,000 cells. Some will go out on large orders. Then we have the smaller orders going through the new BCH web store. (now that it’s up and running.)

SIde note… you might notice our prices going up on items sometimes, it means that we are running low on inventory. We can slow the volume near the end to make sure we don’t over shoot the inventory. Selling too much of an item can be a big challenge. 1st price listed will normally be low to get the material moving, then we try to level out for a steady flow. At the end we ramp up prices to slow the orders down. Someone mentioned the 30Q somewhere… The weekend orders on those flushed out the inventory before we got back in on Monday to adjust the prices up. We try not to make those mistakes.

You also might see a price drop at times… we recently had our super capacitors listed at $9 for 30 with free shipping. Shipping costs $9, so we where basicly giving those away just to get more of them out there for people the experiment with. I think right now we have the the red Sanyo cells listed low. They are great storage cells but it’s an odd size. They are used in things like electric tooth brushes. They have these terminal ends that are easy to solder to.

Just random info…

24 Likes

Any update on this? Link when available?

5 Likes

:eyes: same bro same

2 Likes

It’s live now

6 Likes

Oh boy lol there they are…

I ordered. So did a couple buddies

1 Like

I haven’t logged in in forever someone should post to endless sphere. He’s got plenty it looks like

2 Likes

$98 is an okayy deal…

oh SNAP
its for 2x front hub wheels!
AND 2x geared hub wheels (non electric)

ALL for $98!

5 Likes

Like $35 shipping. Still smoking deal!

schwalbe marathons and they seem to have a lot of tread life left

1 Like

THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY NOW IM SO HAPPY
only for this product, rip

6 Likes

It’s not letting me order, says it can’t ship to my address… anyone else running into this problem? Won’t let me do their shipping estimator either. I’m in Ohio, USA

1 Like

I did at first. I backed out and tried again and it worked

same

2 Likes

@sesat yeah, that’s the same screen it’s giving me. Tried on my phone and laptop and same result

1 Like

Weird. With the quantity he has he’s not running out soon.

Mine said no shipping options available at first.
Then it went through?

3 Likes

Oh also I didn’t do the estimator I just went to PayPal checkout and it was $37

1 Like

I let him know there was some issues with the estimator and he said.

4 Likes