Good Deals Thread

60V 5A bench power supply for $67.91. Usually is $80+

5 Likes

Splattergoat doing a BOGO, grab your grip tapes!

7 Likes

We get cheaper LI-on’s, we get cheaper Li-on’s There There

1 Like

You can do great buy on HK now. I bought motors in 50% sale. Maybe it will help All who would like buy motors too

1 Like

Just to add on, the Turnigy Sk8 V6 based ESCs are $80 USD, not sure if they’ve been tested at all but potentially a good deal.

6 Likes

$75 is an amazing price for a VESC 6 clone. Looks like it even has a basic anti-spark built in. No bluetooth or IMU.

Same mosfets & current amps as the early Trampa VESC 6s. Plastic housing and finned heatsink makes it hard to mount to an external heatsink. It could probably be replaced with a simple block of aluminum to make it work with an external heatsink.

Also the dual V4 is the cheapest VESC based dual motor controller I’ve seen at $88. Curious to see the nudes. If they used something other than the original 4.12 mosfets it might be decent.

10 Likes

that SK8 dual controller is a dual single canbus linked esc, not a single mcu dual controller, just to clarify

3 Likes

91€ for me in EU

Also heyyy they are back! :smiley:

1 Like

without the vesc word on the shell :frowning_face:

Should have been :b:ESC all along :grin:

4 Likes

FFS gotta love that brexit

:poop:

2 Likes

Verreal is having a solid sale to make room for new 2023 models.

2 Likes

€22.51
For spot welders

2 Likes

Those Turnigy ESC’s look interesting. I’m new to VESC and will be looking for one for a build I’m starting. Was planning on a makerX DV6 but how would this compare? Don’t want to skimp just to save a couple bucks but if it’s actually decent…? Will be running a 12s battery, 2wd.

You won’t get anywhere near the performance of a dv6 from one of those turnigy controllers. Its a lightweight for sure.

4 Likes

Thanks, good to know. I’ll skip it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

How big of a battery / motors are you planning on? The Turnigy V6 can do 60A battery per side it claims. That’s more than enough for a 12s4p P42A battery, for example.

4 Likes

Yeah for your average build two turnigys V6 have more than enough power.

12s6p or 12s8p P42A battery, 190kv 6380 motors

1 Like

the turnigy esc isn’t gonna performance anywhere close to dv6 can, them “heatsink” on the turnigy is a joke :joy:

1 Like